+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of employment letter

milim0

Apr 14, 2023
Hi all,

I submitted my PR express entry profile approximately one month ago, and would like to check if I have made a mistake.

My proof of employment letter contains all the required points by IRCC https://omegle.onl/ .

However, instead of the company phone number and email address, it has the phone number and email address of the HR individual who completed my form. The address is that of the company.

Is this going to cause issues, having individual contact details rather than that of the company?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,

I submitted my PR express entry profile approximately one month ago, and would like to check if I have made a mistake.

My proof of employment letter contains all the required points by IRCC.

However, instead of the company phone number and email address, it has the phone number and email address of the HR individual who completed my form. The address is that of the company.

Is this going to cause issues, having individual contact details rather than that of the company?

Thanks in advance.
Is it a domain email. @company.com ? Then you should be fine. If it's a Gmail or yahoo then you are in trouble.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
It’s fine. Individual contact is even better because they could directly enquire the individual. Don’t worry, if they’ll not like it - there are so many ways to prove your employment and job experience being there.

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hi,
I have employment letters from two Canadian employers but I realized both are missing the email address. They have all other information (company address, phone number) and name, title, and signature of HR officer. It’s just missing the email address. Will it be an issue if I submit the employment letter without email address?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have employment letters from two Canadian employers but I realized both are missing the email address. They have all other information (company address, phone number) and name, title, and signature of HR officer. It’s just missing the email address. Will it be an issue if I submit the employment letter without email address?
If it's easy to request another copy with the email address that's obviously the safer and better approach. But if you want to take the chances the officer may not care much as there is a phone number listed if they want to contact the company.

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
If it's easy to request another copy with the email address that's obviously the safer and better approach. But if you want to take the chances the officer may not care much as there is a phone number listed if they want to contact the company.
Hi,
I received my ITA under FSW through my foreign work experience. I became eligible for CEC about a month after receiving ITA.

In this case, should I include my Canadian work experience in my work history section? or include my foreign experience only in the work history and then put my Canadian work experience under personal activity?

Will including Canadian work experience in work history after receiving ITA be an issue?

I am very confused. I appreciate any advice, thank you.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi,
I received my ITA under FSW through my foreign work experience. I became eligible for CEC about a month after receiving ITA.

In this case, should I include my Canadian work experience in my work history section? or include my foreign experience only in the work history and then put my Canadian work experience under personal activity?

Will including Canadian work experience in work history after receiving ITA be an issue?

I am very confused. I appreciate any advice, thank you.
Since you were invited under FSW, your application will be assessed against FSW, the fact that you became eligible for CEC is irrelevant. I don't think you need to include it inn you work history section especially it it wasn't inn your work history section of your original EE profile and you are not claiming points for your Canadian work experience. However including it in your Canadian work experience inn the work history shouldn't cause any issue, it's just that the system may prompt you submit additional documents related to the Canadian work experience.

Eddie12

Jan 16, 2020
What if I get the reference letter from the company though I didn't perform the duties .
Will it be any problem for pr.