+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof funds

MRAM

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Friends,

Iam planning to apply immigration under FSW, Should i need to show proof of funds while submitting immigration application or while departing to Canada. Could any one please advice me.

Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
MRAM said:
Hello Friends,

Iam planning to apply immigration under FSW, Should i need to show proof of funds while submitting immigration application or while departing to Canada. Could any one please advice me.

Thanks
Sir

on Both times , and every time during our application process , when this is required by VO
Stay Blessed

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hi friends,

I cleared my IELTS , ECA is in process and rest of the documents are in place but only problems is POF. So, I don't have any savings till date in my bank A/c. I have to dilute my shares and insurances and then deposit them in bank a/c so the time span wont fulfill the 3months time.
my question is does this works or chance of refusal and moreover I have Home on my name which I purchase in 2007 with Home loan so can I show that?
I have Employee provident fund of around 6 lakhs but not in standard format just annual slips.

Seniors Members please suggest what to do.

thanks in advance.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
To me, we have to show equivalent cad funds in local currency and that should be in the form of savings or fixed deposits.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsmerags said:
Hi friends,

I cleared my IELTS , ECA is in process and rest of the documents are in place but only problems is POF. So, I don't have any savings till date in my bank A/c. I have to dilute my shares and insurances and then deposit them in bank a/c so the time span wont fulfill the 3months time.
my question is does this works or chance of refusal and moreover I have Home on my name which I purchase in 2007 with Home loan so can I show that?
I have Employee provident fund of around 6 lakhs but not in standard format just annual slips.

Seniors Members please suggest what to do.

thanks in advance.
You don't have to have a long history of having the funds. Just as long as you show that they are yours and they are available to you, so CIC won't think they are borrowed or obtained illegally, you will be fine.

Any of the following can be used as settlement funds:
Fixed/time deposit
cash
mutual funds (if publicly traded and can be sold whenever you wish)
stocks (if can be sold whenever you wish)
bonds (if can be sold whenever you wish)
provident fund (if it can be liquidated when you emigrate and carried with you)

Your house is not settlement funds, but it is an asset and should be listed as such, and any loan on it must be listed as a liability. This will not affect your amount of settlement funds.

Jewelry, property, cars, etc are not settlement funds.

Settlement funds can be in your name or your spouse's name or jointly between you and your spouse, NO OTHER PERSON.

You need to show settlement funds at the time of application so if you wish you can liquidate your stocks/investments into cash so you will be able to do so.

Good luck.

MRAM

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Friend,

You have mentioned that we can show Provident funds can be shown as proof of fund, but you also mentioned that it should be liquidated.Could you be more specific what is meant by liquidated?.

Appreciate your help!.
Thanks