+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible - Suddenly status got changed

sahilkhurana06

Jan 20, 2015
Experts. Please help.
I suddenly got a message on my profile that based on the information I provided, I am ineligible for Express Entry. Whereas minimum eligibility criteria is met and I also have a definite score against my profile. On what basis/information they have changed the status. Anyone else who has received this kind of status update?
What should I do now?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahilkhurana06 said:
Experts. Please help.
I suddenly got a message on my profile that based on the information I provided, I am ineligible for Express Entry. Whereas minimum eligibility criteria is met and I also have a definite score against my profile. On what basis/information they have changed the status. Anyone else who has received this kind of status update?
What should I do now?
Were you able to resolve this issue? Please update.

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Triggers to look for:

1. When is your Birthday?

2. What is the date on IELTS results? More than 2 years old will be Ineligible

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahilkhurana06 said:
Experts. Please help.
What should I do now?
Also, are you registered for Job Bank? Is your job bank entry still valid?

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
Hi,

i submitted my profile and had the same response.

Although i dont why therw were no docs submission link or job bank link as i submitted the application.

does someone know the right process to fill out and submit the application??

rgds