+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible - After Refuse Invitation

us1313

Apr 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

I had a problem and I really have no idea how to solve it. I have been invited by the Express Entry (Receive an ITA), but my information there was not correct. Therefore, as I still have the points enough to an invitation, I declined it and corrected the information to submit again. Then, I saw " Profile Ineligible". I cannot edit the information anymore. All forms are locked. Any idea of what is the problem?

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I had a problem and I really have no idea how to solve it. I have been invited by the Express Entry (Receive an ITA), but my information there was not correct. Therefore, as I still have the points enough to an invitation, I declined it and corrected the information to submit again. Then, I saw " Profile Ineligible". I cannot edit the information anymore. All forms are locked. Any idea of what is the problem?
Make sure you have enough points in Six Selection Factors or if you claim points for Canadian work experience, make sure you have at least one full year of it. Do you have enough funds? Have you had birthday recently? Check all of it and create new EE profile and see what happens.
Good luck.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happened to someone I know as well and all we did was add middle name to the application. Its a bug in the system and your best bet is to wait for another ITA,