+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Inelegible but I do not know why

PeterT85

Jan 31, 2017
Hi,

I´ve just submitted my EE application and I received a message only few minutes later, which said my profile is Inelegible.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.
(...)
• not having a valid language test, (I have IELTS)
• language test results that are more than two years old, (False, I took it 2 months ago)
• a language test score that is too low, (False, I have an overall of 7: Speaking 8, Listening 6, Writing 6,5 and Reading 7)
• not having enough relevant work experience, (More than 6 year outside Canada)
• not having the required education level, (Bachelor and Master degree outside Canada)
• not having enough funds. (False, I have more than 30k CAD)

Is it normal these kind of answer? I have no idea why I am ineligible.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Out of those 6 years of work experience do you have at least one year of full-time continuous skilled work experience?

Have you had your credentials assessed?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Is your IELTS general training and not academic?

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
Check your answers carefully. It is possible that if may have some mistakes. If everything looks good, then there might be a bug in the website. if that is the case, then you can always create a new profile and try again .

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeterT85 said:
Hi,

I´ve just submitted my EE application and I received a message only few minutes later, which said my profile is Inelegible.

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.
(...)
• not having a valid language test, (I have IELTS)
• language test results that are more than two years old, (False, I took it 2 months ago)
• a language test score that is too low, (False, I have an overall of 7: Speaking 8, Listening 6, Writing 6,5 and Reading 7)
• not having enough relevant work experience, (More than 6 year outside Canada)
• not having the required education level, (Bachelor and Master degree outside Canada)
• not having enough funds. (False, I have more than 30k CAD)

Is it normal these kind of answer? I have no idea why I am ineligible.
I thought minimum language scores were 7 and above? I'm assuming FSW stream?

PeterT85

Jan 31, 2017
Hi everybody,

First of all thanks for your replies.

xpressentry said:
Is your IELTS general training and not academic?
IELTS General Training

ozlis said:
I thought minimum language scores were 7 and above? I'm assuming FSW stream?
Minimum language score is CLB7 (band 6)

rd160309 said:
Check your answers carefully. It is possible that if may have some mistakes. If everything looks good, then there might be a bug in the website. if that is the case, then you can always create a new profile and try again .
Actually, I submitted 2 applications (profile) with the same result. And I checked very careful the answers... I´m gonna review again, just to make sure.

DelPiero07 said:
Out of those 6 years of work experience do you have at least one year of full-time continuous skilled work experience?

Have you had your credentials assessed?
I have almost 3 continuous years in the same company.

I don´t have the credentials assessed because I thought we just need them when we receive the ITA. However I don´t remember to see any question asking that in the forms I completed.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeterT85 said:
Hi everybody,

First of all thanks for your replies.

IELTS General Training

Minimum language score is CLB7 (band 6)

Actually, I submitted 2 applications (profile) with the same result. And I checked very careful the answers... I´m gonna review again, just to make sure.

I have almost 3 continuous years in the same company.

I don´t have the credentials assessed because I thought we just need them when we receive the ITA. However I don´t remember to see any question asking that in the forms I completed.
Education needs to be assessed before creating profile. When you add education details, it asked if it's outside canada & if it's assessed. It also asks to fill reference number etc.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Check minimum available funds since CIC changed the minimum on Jan 27th, 2017.
I had the same issue before.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
Education needs to be assessed before creating profile. When you add education details, it asked if it's outside canada & if it's assessed. It also asks to fill reference number etc.
What is your NOC code?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
2171. It was the NOC Code used by my organization while filing work permit.
Did you put down that your international diploma has ECA assessment done?

PeterT85

Jan 31, 2017
Thank you all for your answers.

I am going to get my credentials assessed and then I´ll submit a new profile.

Thanks.

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
What is the latest status with you. I have a similar case my minimum score dropped by 1 point and i got similar email. In my case i had already received an NOI from ontario and had applied for the same and paid too. I am now wondering what will happen to my OINP application. Will they nominate or no? Even if they do i have no chance to get ITA since my profile does not seem to be in FSW category which needs minimum of 67 out of 100 points grid. I turned a year older yesterday and and this changed my score from 67 to 66. I can get my wife to give IETLS exam but not sure if i will get to add her points to be eligible again. Also will OINP hold on my case till i get her IELTS results.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the latest status with you. I have a similar case my minimum score dropped by 1 point and i got similar email. In my case i had already received an NOI from ontario and had applied for the same and paid too. I am now wondering what will happen to my OINP application. Will they nominate or no? Even if they do i have no chance to get ITA since my profile does not seem to be in FSW category which needs minimum of 67 out of 100 points grid. I turned a year older yesterday and and this changed my score from 67 to 66. I can get my wife to give IETLS exam but not sure if i will get to add her points to be eligible again. Also will OINP hold on my case till i get her IELTS results.
I think your stream is PNP not FSW, you don't need to meet 67 points for that.