+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile details show "Updated" who got IP2 on 27th Feb

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Me too my friend!!!
Very weird. I just wonder why we are still waiting...
Maybe something will come right after good friday easter...
I sent a email to IRCC to check where is my case being processing, but I haven't got response after more than 10 business days. Just wondering that's why, are VOs working hardly on our case even don't have time to reply my email?

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand the speed at which the PPR are given.
There are hardly 3-4 PPR per day. Also There is no update since 29th on Immi Tracker.
Does anyone has any Idea, What is going on here?

Tank17

Jan 25, 2018
I sent a email to IRCC to check where is my case being processing, but I haven't got response after more than 10 business days. Just wondering that's why, are VOs working hardly on our case even don't have time to reply my email?
Any news after long weekend or still silent???

tpan

Sep 25, 2017
I encountered the situation similar to what OP was describing. Today when I checked, my profile detail showed "updated" again. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

FlymetoCanada

Feb 23, 2018
I encountered the situation similar to what OP was describing. Today when I checked, my profile detail showed "updated" again. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...
Do you mean you had a second time "updated" ? When was your first time "updated"?

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't understand the speed at which the PPR are given.
There are hardly 3-4 PPR per day. Also There is no update since 29th on Immi Tracker.
Does anyone has any Idea, What is going on here?
I don't understand why some people get it after 20 days, and others after 200.

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand why some people get it after 20 days, and others after 200.
One rational explanation for this would be, each case differs from one another. So the processing time would be different.
What I am failing to understand here is,
How come an average time of 7 days suddenly getting so stretched(Its more than a month now), and with the quantum of the applications in hand why they are moving so slow.

tpan

Sep 25, 2017
Hopefully got news on the way to you, please keep us updated!!
You know what? Today I checked my old email used to register my cic account and found that I got the PPR email!!!

I guess that's what the "updated" was for because I saw the "updated" a few hours before the email was sent to me. It is weird that they sent it to my old email address even though all previous notifications (like the AOR and ITA message notifications) were sent to my new email address. I guess if you get "updated" in your account, you may also want to check previous email address that you used for your cic account.

Last edited:

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You know what? Today I checked my old email used to register my cic account and found that I got the PPR email!!!

I guess that's what the "updated" was for because I saw the "updated" a few hours before the email was sent to me. It is weird that they sent it to my old email even though all previous notifications (like the AOR and ITA message notifications) were sent to my new email. I guess if you get "updated" in your account, you may also want to check previous email that you used for your cic account.

I guess that's what the "updated" was for because I saw the "updated" a few hours before the email was sent to me. It is weird that they sent it to my old email even though all previous notifications (like the AOR and ITA message notifications) were sent to my new email. I guess if you get "updated" in your account, you may also want to check previous email that you used for your cic account.
What do you mean by old email