+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional occupations in religion-National Occupational Classification code

mdmm

Aug 24, 2009
I am requesting information for my brother ,who is a 44 years old Pakistani citizen living in Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
I got news on Canadavisa.com that i got news that CIC have announced " In a surprising update, the government of Ontario has announced that over the next week it will be issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to Express Entry candidates who work in one of many religious occupations.
These NOIs will be issued under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Human Capital Priorities stream.
The targeted professions include Professional occupations in religion (National Occupational Classification code 4154) and
Other religious occupations (4217)""
My brother have three Master degree from a famous university"the University of Punjab Lahore,Pakistan. His degrees are ,M.A (Master in Islamic Studies) in 2000 ,M.Ed ( Master of Education ) ,M.A (Master of Art) in Political Science
from From the University of Punjab Lahore, Pakistan. I have a certificate in Islamic Education as Imam from a
registered Islamic school in Pakistan. I have experience as a Religious leader Imam,khateeb, as a Secondary Science Teacher for
over 12 years.My job title in this category is Imam .But I do not know,how to apply,which application forms should I complete and .Should I apply online or send printed documents to CIC in Canada.Kindly help me with instructions and guidelines,please