+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Visa office

accidenteleng

Star Member
Jul 30, 2022
Hi,

Me and my wife applied for her SP and my SOWP at Singapore Embassy, I hold Indian passport but been resident of Singapor for last 7 years, We applied for both visas last year october, biometric for both were done somewhere in October and medical somewhere in November 2021. When Applied average processing time for work permit was showing 9 weeks but now it showing 26 months but we passed that time-line log ago, I was cusrios if my SOWP will be process at any Visa office in India or it'll be here at Singapore? Because I noticed for India work permit processing time is 44 Months.

SLOL

Aug 22, 2022
Based on my visa application experience, the visa approval should be handled online from Ottowa, then transfer to Singapore (your application country). The average processing time varies from time to time. And it is not accurate for our cases as well, it said 500+ days in the beginning, then 35 days. While we waited for 60+ days to obtain our visa approval.
Another small tip is to send a reminder via Webform to push the VO to approve your visa ASAP. You may take the average processing time as a reference to push for their response.

accidenteleng

Star Member
Jul 30, 2022
Based on my visa application experience, the visa approval should be handled online from Ottowa, then transfer to Singapore (your application country). The average processing time varies from time to time. And it is not accurate for our cases as well, it said 500+ days in the beginning, then 35 days. While we waited for 60+ days to obtain our visa approval.
Another small tip is to send a reminder via Webform to push the VO to approve your visa ASAP. You may take the average processing time as a reference to push for their response.
Thank you for the reply, I've been sending webform at-least twice a week but aside from auto response nothing else, some time I get auto responce after a month :p

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Thank you for the reply, I've been sending webform at-least twice a week but aside from auto response nothing else, some time I get auto responce after a month :p
Hi accidenteleng, so both biometric and medical has been passed and eligibility started to review? Apart from Webform, send email to Canada embassy, We applied from SG as well in 1st week of May 2022 and holding Indian passport. My wife and Son SP has been approved. Mine is pending for upfront medical to be reviewed, linked to SOWP application.

accidenteleng

Star Member
Jul 30, 2022
Hi accidenteleng, so both biometric and medical has been passed and eligibility started to review? Apart from Webform, send email to Canada embassy, We applied from SG as well in 1st week of May 2022 and holding Indian passport. My wife and Son SP has been approved. Mine is pending for upfront medical to be reviewed, linked to SOWP application.
Thank you CJ27, I've been sending them webform at-least twice a week, Yesterday I got reply first time, seems like they implemented new webform, they said already forwarded msg to Singapore office since file is with them, I'll try to give them call in morning see what they say.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Thank you CJ27, I've been sending them webform at-least twice a week, Yesterday I got reply first time, seems like they implemented new webform, they said already forwarded msg to Singapore office since file is with them, I'll try to give them call in morning see what they say.
Hi, can i pls connect with you over phone. Kindly ping me @ 91000243. I did not receive my PPR. Need to get some advise from you. Thanks.

accidenteleng

Star Member
Jul 30, 2022
Hi, can i pls connect with you over phone. Kindly ping me @ 91000243. I did not receive my PPR. Need to get some advise from you. Thanks.
When your biometric was done? Since you also have Indian passport and your wife holding non-Indian passport, I've feeling based on my timeline that it'll follow standard Indian Visa office processing time, But I could be wrong about it, Have you tried to send them email? Also never share your contact info on public forum :)

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
When your biometric was done? Since you also have Indian passport and your wife holding non-Indian passport, I've feeling based on my timeline that it'll follow standard Indian Visa office processing time, But I could be wrong about it, Have you tried to send them email? Also never share your contact info on public forum :)
Hi we both are having Indian passport. My wife and son’s student visa’s are approved. I need to know what is the format, key words you sent for this new webform so that i can follow the same to get my SOWP approved. Sorry i thought of connecting with you soon that’s why i shared my contact number. Kindly excuse for disturbing you.

accidenteleng

Star Member
Jul 30, 2022
Hi we both are having Indian passport. My wife and son’s student visa’s are approved. I need to know what is the format, key words you sent for this new webform so that i can follow the same to get my SOWP approved. Sorry i thought of connecting with you soon that’s why i shared my contact number. Kindly excuse for disturbing you.
Nah, You didn't disturb me, I was just mentioning about sharing personal information, Anyway I've send you private msg for the email I send to embassy.