+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing times in Paris

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
I am offered to work at Canada with a contract.
According to our contract I should start to work on 17 June 2013.

I applied for visa on 7 May 2013 at VAC Paris.
It's been 5 weeks since my application reached; but there is no status change while checking my visa status on the net.

According the visa application center, there is no any problem with my papers, but still embassy processing my visa.

But, I don't know why and which reason my visa gets delayed?
I am originally from Asia but I have a valid titre-de-sejour, with status scientifique.

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi,

Can you suggest any nearby hotels or hostels near the VAC in Paris ??

Diego k

Nov 18, 2013
My application was sent to Paris from Missisauga and it arrived In september, they started processing on nov the 6th and last night (nov the 18th) I saw the status was changed to a decision was made. Now im waiting for the letter to arrive by mail

workluck

Apr 10, 2013
Hi Diego k
I just got an email yesterday from Paris saying CIC received my application on August 18th. (The online status change and letter that my spouse's sponsorship was approved came in mid september). When did you actually send in your application to Mississauga, was that in September, or earlier? Just trying to gauge if I can realistically expect Paris to work on my file anytime soon. It seems to take many people from visa exempt countries in Europe only 4 to 5 months, hoping that applies to me to!
Hope it's all working out great for you, too! :)