NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
Dear All,

Does anybody understand why some Visa Offices (VO) do not have processing time allocated inspite of several backlog cases from such offices. Example: Accra, Ghana.

Is it that all the backlog cases from such offices are terminated due to the law? Are there not Pre Feb. 27 2008 cases that have passed PSDEC & SELDEC as the case may be? Most Visa Offices have processing times allocated for cases before February 27, 2008, but few others does not. What is the secret? Are they terminated? I wouldn't say they may likely not have pending cases any longer, because I am one of the backlog of Pre February 27, 2008 cases. My case has not been treated apart from receiving AOR since 2006. No fee return inspite of completed fee return form since October, 2012. My ecas still appear online with name & address. See attachement of processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Your feedback is essential to us as a team.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
solomonokene said:
Dear All,

Does anybody understand why some Visa Offices (VO) do not have processing time allocated inspite of several backlog cases from such offices. Example: Accra, Ghana.

Is it that all the backlog cases from such offices are terminated due to the law? Are there not Pre Feb. 27 2008 cases that have passed PSDEC & SELDEC as the case may be? Most Visa Offices have processing times allocated for cases before February 27, 2008, but few others does not. What is the secret? Are they terminated? I wouldn't say they may likely not have pending cases any longer, because I am one of the backlog of Pre February 27, 2008 cases. My case has not been treated apart from receiving AOR since 2006. No fee return inspite of completed fee return form since October, 2012. My ecas still appear online with name & address. See attachement of processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Your feedback is essential to us as a team.
. Guy, it is well, we have hope