+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time - Passport Submission/Stamping Process - Canada VFS & IRCC

Suvir9

Mar 8, 2022
Hi,

I had received my passport submission request from IRCC and I have submitted it via VFS and it has reached IRCC for processing.

It has been 2 weeks since the submission and I have received no additional update. Could anyone please suggest how much time does it take for IRCC to process the application once passport it submitted and return it with stamping?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Scharanjit250

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Where did you submit yours? Mine was submitted to NY 10 days ago and have not received any update.

Suvir9

Mar 8, 2022
I submitted it in New Delhi, India. Passport is still submitted, no response received yet. Any idea on general TAT ?

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
May I know your visa type . Mine is PR and I have sent my passport on 2nd March , it’s received in IRCC on 3rd March and from 4th March it is in process . I am still waiting for dispatch mail.

goodfellow

Feb 6, 2024
I received a passport request and the passport reached the IRCC office on 10/04/2024. It's been 13 days and still, there is no update regarding my stamping process. Is there anyone who is also facing the same issue and is there any email address or website where we can raise this issue?

Is there anyone who knows someone who has recently received their passport after the stamping process, I would like to know the time it took.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I received a passport request and the passport reached the IRCC office on 10/04/2024. It's been 13 days and still, there is no update regarding my stamping process. Is there anyone who is also facing the same issue and is there any email address or website where we can raise this issue?

Is there anyone who knows someone who has recently received their passport after the stamping process, I would like to know the time it took.
Not everything is an issue. Look at passport stamping timesline for you specific office and you'll see that a minimum of 2 weeks of wait is always expected.