+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

dip491

Jul 31, 2012
My application was sent out on July 3rd. It is out for delivery today.

@danishali, please send an email to this address
CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT@cic.gc.ca

In my case, they replied to several of my mails within the next day. Make sure you indicate your client ID and date of birth for them to verify you are the right person. Or call CIC call centre, they can access your file but are misinformed. One agent told me the status of my application, two days later another one told me I do not have access to my own file :eek: .

Good luck

molia

Jul 31, 2012
dip491 said:
My application was sent out on July 3rd. It is out for delivery today.

@ danishali, please send an email to this address
CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT @ cic.gc.ca

In my case, they replied to several of my mails within the next day. Make sure you indicate your client ID and date of birth for them to verify you are the right person. Or call CIC call centre, they can access your file but are misinformed. One agent told me the status of my application, two days later another one told me I do not have access to my own file :eek: .

Good luck
can you tell me what kind of visa did you apply for. i send out my application for re-entry visa on the 3rd of July too and i still didn't receive anything :( :'(

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
guys this forum is for cpp ottawa TRV Visitor or Re-entry visa - type of visa depends on permit u hold if u r on study permit u will be getting study visa like wise if u hold work permit thne work visa will be stamped

as rightly said - july 3rd applications are being processed now - anybody applied before this date and havent heard back - pl update .

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Work permit TRV. Application received on June 25 by CCPO. No answer as yet.

A quick question..is the form for re-entry visa different for work permit and study permit holder or both submit the same form IMM 5257 along with the few other required forms

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
I have a question, or any suggestions:

I sent my visa renewal on July 16. As per timelines, it would take 2 more weeks apprx. I am in urgent need to head home, should I arrange for travel itenary (looks like ticket) from travel agent and forwar to CIC Ottawa and request urgency?

or go ahead and book for August 17th-18th with fingers crossed...

I need to make it home by August 17th!! Any suggestions?

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
July 5th applicants have their passport received. so estiamted processing time can be taken as 25 days + postal.

again this is from various sources and not to be taken as official timeline.

good luck

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
dear danishali,

yes same form for any time of visa (work+study) its a TRV authorizes to re-entry if multiple

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
I called the CIC help line today... they say that CCP Ottawa is a new place and there are no details available for it.. also I sent 2 emails to CCP Ottawa last week and this week as well..they did not replying to either of my emails.. Its been 40 days I sent my application...Any suggestion other than waiting..

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
I sent my application on June 31 2012 and they received it on the 4th of July.I sent an email to them last week to inquire because I am worried that I will miss my flight to London Olympics on the 7th of August and loss so much money for the events tickets for the Olympics.And they sent me back an email saying they cannot guarantee that I can have my passport back before my flight.I just read one of you guys here said that he sent his application on the 5th of July and already got his passport.I am hoping that if I can have my passport back today too :( :( :(