+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
jackpatel said:
Guys
Finally received my passport today.. I was so scared bcoz my air tickets were already booked for day after tomorrow (24th april) ... Was a very close call.

My timeline is
Passport sent 24th march
Passport received at cpp 26th march
Passport sent from them 19th april
Passport received 22nd april

Best of luck guys ... Hope all of u receive it soon

Congrats dude!

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did a small mistake when filling up IMM5257, section "Details of my visit to Canada". Instead of selecting the option "Returning Worker", I selected "Other" and gave the reason is to continue working for my employer. Would this be a huge issue or should I send an updated application form? I submitted my app form on April 3 and still waiting for the passport.

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
yahoo7 said:
I did a small mistake when filling up IMM5257, section "Details of my visit to Canada". Instead of selecting the option "Returning Worker", I selected "Other" and gave the reason is to continue working for my employer. Would this be a huge issue or should I send an updated application form? I submitted my app form on April 3 and still waiting for the passport.

If there is a mistake in your application and if it will be an issue the immigration will email you or return your application.. (I think) but let us hope they will consider that.. Email them to update the status of your application And call them also.

God bless.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received by CIC on April 3 and just saw that the return envelope is active today...not sure if this is a good sign...Do you think they will be asking me to do medicals?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received by CIC on April 3 and just saw that the return envelope is active today...not sure if this is a good sign...Do you think they will be asking me to do medicals?

steve23

Apr 19, 2013
I dont really understand, today its the 40 days that i sent my request !! and still waiting i have a air plane ticket that i will lose if i dont have my passport. im seeing a lot of people here who sent thier application after me and already got their passport :'( :'( :'(

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Guys this is really weird more then 40 days since they received my application ... I don't know what's happening but at least I know that I am not the only one so the problem is not in my application ( I hope ) ,,, so i'm not thinking about it anymore , it's a matter of time before we get it ,, stay positive

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my passports today :D.

Application Posted: Mar 27, 2013
Application received @ CIC: Apr 2, 2013
Visa Issued: April 22, 2013