+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
Can you confirm on the type which needs to be selected from the list in the link below while raising the request for urgent processing of PRTD? I have raised query through web-form earlier but it was not responded to. Raised another query with a different reason today.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15kbWX-57Tvf4aHYReHsraxYI4S70qht7/view?usp=sharing
I selected ETA
I didn't get any reply from them either, but I got PPR, so I was thinking sending webform couple of times made difference

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
Want to ask how long theybr taking on h&c grounds application
I don't really know
we made a mistake on our file and went back to them couple of times to give explanation about our mistake
but processing times based on H&C grounds, you should ask immigration lawyer or someone who got approved on similar grounds
Sorry not much of a help

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
I don't really know
we made a mistake on our file and went back to them couple of times to give explanation about our mistake
but processing times based on H&C grounds, you should ask immigration lawyer or someone who got approved on similar grounds
Sorry not much of a help
I also mistakenly applied on H&C grounds and waiting now from June 23rd.

Anyways when you say "we made a mistake on our file and went back to them couple of times to give explanation about our mistake" - How did you explain to them by webform or by emailing again all docs?

Thanks

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
I also mistakenly applied on H&C grounds and waiting now from June 23rd.

Anyways when you say "we made a mistake on our file and went back to them couple of times to give explanation about our mistake" - How did you explain to them by webform or by emailing again all docs?

Thanks
I'm a citizen, so she attached my passport and Marriage certificate and detailed message in webform

Reactions: NeedInfoFromHere