+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
What you filled in UCI and application number ? How you made mentioned table in text file ?
UCI will be from the time that you became a PR. It remains the same on PRTD aplication as well. For application number even I am not sure. Please refer to this from the last page of this discussion.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/processing-time-of-prtd-application-submitted-electronically-by-email-vac-closed-india.690791/post-9096072

It might help.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
I am also on same boat as you . Got an email from ircc yesterday and sent all details to VAC . Still waiting for response . Did you raise any ticket with IRCC on below issue.
Is your VFS - the Delhi VFS? because no other VFS is accepting passport even by courier IMO.

rprai24

Jan 7, 2021
UCI will be from the time that you became a PR. It remains the same on PRTD aplication as well. For application number even I am not sure. Please refer to this from the last page of this discussion.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/processing-time-of-prtd-application-submitted-electronically-by-email-vac-closed-india.690791/post-9096072

It might help.
Thank You ! Rahul .
When I am saving data in table provide in VFS email and pasting in notepad file to convert into text . The data will not be in order , How you saved your data in notepad ?

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Thank You ! Rahul .
When I am saving data in table provide in VFS email and pasting in notepad file to convert into text . The data will not be in order , How you saved your data in notepad ?
I have sent two separate emails to VAC. First one I had the table data in the email itself and attached the email from IRCC by copying it in a text file. My thought was that VAC only needs the application number from the PAssport Submission request. I got a response from VAC asking me to attach the "correct" Passport submission request letter so I sent a second email to them, this time I just copied the table data in a text file. I did not worry about the formatting much as I was the only applicant in my case. Also attached the email from IRCC in a PDF format.

Unfortunately I can not say if any of the above is the right method as I have not got a response yet from VAC or IRCC. Let us know if any of these (or any other method) works for you.

Last edited:

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
I have sent two separate emails to VAC. First one I had the table data in the email itself and attached the email from IRCC by copying it in a text file. My thought was that VAC only needs the application number from the PAssport Submission request. I got a response from VAC asking me to attach the "correct" Passport submission request letter so I sent a second email to them, this time I just copied the table data in a text file. I did not worry about the formatting much as I was the only applicant in my case. Also attached the email from IRCC in a PDF format.

Unfortunately I can not say if any of the above is the right method as I have not got a response yet from VAC or IRCC. Let us know if any of these (or any other method) works for you.
Wrote too soon. Got an email from VAC today asking to confirm on the details that I sent earlier and also gave the payment link for the Passport Submission service courier. The pickup date is altered to 9th Jan (I requested for 7th Jan). I will proceed today with the payment and passport submission. Unfortunately still do not know which format did they consider correct but I am assuming its the later.

Reactions: mac315

rprai24

Jan 7, 2021
Wrote too soon. Got an email from VAC today asking to confirm on the details that I sent earlier and also gave the payment link for the Passport Submission service courier. The pickup date is altered to 9th Jan (I requested for 7th Jan). I will proceed today with the payment and passport submission. Unfortunately still do not know which format did they consider correct but I am assuming its the later.
Seems like you payment link ! You need to go bluedart office to submit your passport or somebody will come to your home to take passport.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes

I wonder why you did not convert the entire mail from IRCC into pdf and attached this pdf when corresponding with VFS.
Thanks,
Vivek

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
I guess you must have received the "Proforma-2_Way_Courier" pdf from VFS. Can you please share what is the Application Number that we need to mention in point 10. I saw the proforma pdf here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/ircc-request-update

Also I guess point 9, Location (VAC) at which Biometrics were enrolled: , should not be relevant for us - the PRTD applicants.

Last edited:

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Seems like you payment link ! You need to go bluedart office to submit your passport or somebody will come to your home to take passport.
Its home pickup by bluedart. You need to fill out two waiver forms send them in an envelope along with the passport.

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
I wonder why you did not convert the entire mail from IRCC into pdf and attached this pdf when corresponding with VFS.
Thanks,
Vivek
This is what the email said.

Please provide the below mentioned details for each applicant requesting this service**Add a similar table if the number of applicants is more than 5

From the wording it seemed that you should attach the email content in text file and provide the details in the reply email itself as it has a table ( cant copy a table in text file). But it does seem that my assumption was wrong.

About point 9 it should be "NA" if you have given biometrics in last 10 years. I gave it in 2015 when I became a PR. If you need to give biometrics then IRCC will let you know.

Last edited:

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
This is what the email said.

Please provide the below mentioned details for each applicant requesting this service**Add a similar table if the number of applicants is more than 5

From the wording it seemed that you should attach the email content in text file and provide the details in the reply email itself as it has a table ( cant copy a table in text file). But it does seem that my assumption was wrong.

About point 9 it should be "NA" if you have given biometrics in last 10 years. I gave it in 2015 when I became a PR. If you need to give biometrics then IRCC will let you know.
Yea, i guess all PRs must have already given biometrics during the PR process. I too became PR in 2015 and seems I do faintly remember providing that.

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Can you please let me know when you sent email to IRCC, their response, when you responded VAC, and their response to send the payment link

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Can you please let me know when you sent email to IRCC, their response, when you responded VAC, and their response to send the payment link
I applied to IRCC on October 14th. Asked for an update on December 22nd and all responses from IRCC and VAC are the next day to my emails unless it is a public holiday since then.

The first response from VAC is automated where they ask for applicant details and copy of Passport submission letter.