+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time Nairobi office - CSQ already received - Application from Mauriti

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hi,

I will reply to both of your questions.

Yes it is nt easy to adapt at first as we are not used to wear so much of clothes even during winter.But we have to learn how to dress so that we dont feel cold.The winter clothes we used back home can used during winter here except that you have a wear a nice warm jacket on top of it together with gloves and something to cover your head.
My husband and I were quite lucky to me some Mauritian ppl here who helped us in buying nice stuffs at low cost as u will be having that comparative mind whether what u buying is worth for the price your are paying or not. Your health n well being matters n not money!So prepare yourself financially.

It is awesome to come here when u are accompanied like this u don feel homesick. I prefered to wait one another year for the sake of not coming alone because i got married and had to add my husband in my application and all that.

i did not find prob to find an appart as my cuz gav me someone contact num and we managed to contact him n reserve an appart before coming.

But if ever some need help i can try to contact that man but that place is really convenient as it is in the centre of the city where u can easily get access to internet freely.i would suggest you read a lot about the area where u wana go and be prepared.Let me knw if you need further information.Je suis contente de vous aider.N'hesitez pas a me demander ce que vous avez envie de savoir. Mo pou fer mo mieux pou donne information la!:)

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Hey there, good news. I have received my visa. Planning to leave Mauritius in November. Anybody knows where I could buy cheap tickets? + do I need to take round tickets or just one way? Some people I have heard take round tickets...

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hey congrats,

happy for you!Well if u have funds then its is advisable to buy round coz u can always cancel it and have the refund...

MVKDB

May 20, 2011
Hello Shanone,

So how's things going for you over there? Still happy with your move? How did you do to get a place to live? Was it quick?

yovana

Jul 4, 2012
Hi, I live in Mauritius too. I received CSQ in May 2012 and already send application for PR. Before getting your PR, you have to undergo medicals examinations first which will take approximately 6 months to get ( which the agency told me ) then after sending medicals, 3 months to get PR.
Did you get medicals?

Hi there.

I live in Mauritius and has obtained CSQ from Quebec in less than a year. Full application sent to nairobi more than one month ago for PR application. Still no news. Anyone in the same situation as me? Grateful if you could please share your experience of waiting time. Some mauritians told me that they got their PRs approx 2 months after sending their applications to Nigeria with a CSQ. I went through the CSQ first because I thought the PR would take less time. Any feedback?
[/quote]

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
MVKDB said:
Hello Shanone,

So how's things going for you over there? Still happy with your move? How did you do to get a place to live? Was it quick?
Hi MVKDB!

Yup i am still very happy about my decision.I have got a permanent job in admin and my husband just got a job too.So we both have changed workplace since we first came and working in bank was of great experience.

How about u?Where are you with your application?

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hello,

Anybody knows how long does it take for issuing student permit?
Application sent on the 1st of October for January 2013 intake.

Thanks

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Shannone said:
Hi MVKDB!

Yup i am still very happy about my decision.I have got a permanent job in admin and my husband just got a job too.So we both have changed workplace since we first came and working in bank was of great experience.

How about u?Where are you with your application?

Hi shannon.

Where in Canada are you? I am in mississauga and needs to network for job purposes. Please inbox me

Thanks
Ryan
Mru

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
MVKDB said:
Hey there, good news. I have received my visa. Planning to leave Mauritius in November. Anybody knows where I could buy cheap tickets? + do I need to take round tickets or just one way? Some people I have heard take round tickets...
Try budget tours in port Louis. They got good deals!

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hey Ryan,

Any idea how long does it take to process with my application. Apply for study permit on 1st October 2012 for Intake Jan 2013.

Cheers,
Mru

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Pump said:
Hey Ryan,

Any idea how long does it take to process with my application. Apply for study permit on 1st October 2012 for Intake Jan 2013.

Cheers,
Mru
Hey there, it depends which institution you used to apply. If It is university, it will take less than a month. Otherwise, they may need to crosscheck your application n the college.

Cheers
Ryan

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hi all

i applied in may this year so just got my aor, does anyone know how long it takes for them to issue csq?

thank you in advanced... :D