+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time in CHC Delhi.....

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Guys,

I think CHC Delhi is very active now a days. They process the visa within 2 days of submission, and maximum they are taking 6-7 days. So this is a very good sign for all the students who are Re-applying. All the best to all..............

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
i have rejected under spp
now i falls under general what all the docs i have to re submit again can u plz give me an idea....

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
DeRock said:
Guys,

I think CHC Delhi is very active now a days. They process the visa within 2 days of submission, and maximum they are taking 6-7 days. So this is a very good sign for all the students who are Re-applying. All the best to all..............
I think you need to submit documents related to your financial thing such as Educational loan, Bank account statement for the last 6 months, and if your father or mother is sponsoring, then those details along with a Affidavit from them. Then your Letter of acceptance,Ielts score card, Degree certificate, Individual marksheets, A STRONG SOP......Recommendation letter from the candian institution etc.....I have included most of the documents. If anything else is needed better include that and file your visa....All the best

sam_libra

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2013
AOR Received.
May - 2013
File Transfer...
May - 2013
Med's Done....
March - 2013
Passport Req..
June - 2013
how is it possible if college doesn't knew you how they can issue u recommendation letter???

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
sam_libra said:
how is it possible if college doesn't knew you how they can issue u recommendation letter???
They can issue the recommendation letter on the basis of why they offered the admission,why you are important to their program etc....some institution provide these letters....not all