+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME FOR TRV SUBMITTED IN FORT ERIE

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
DO THE PROCESSING TIME FOR APPLICATION OF TRV SUBMITTED IN FORT ERIE IS THE SAME AS THE PROCESSING TIME IN BUFFALO?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
No! processing time in Fort Errie is much faster than in Buffalo, mine it takes only 10days when i mailed my application to Fort Errie last February.2011 my friend mailed his application in Buffalo it takes 30 days You the time difference?

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
HI BOYZONE2! IM JUST CONFUSED BECAUSE I THINK APPLICATION IN FORT ERIE WOULD STILL BE FORWARDED TO BUFFALO RIGHT? MAY I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF VISA DID YOU APPLY IN FORT ERIE AND HOW DID YOU SEND IT (ex. XPRESSPOST NATIONAL PREPAID) with return envelope? THANKS.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

HELLO28 said:
HI BOYZONE2! IM JUST CONFUSED BECAUSE I THINK APPLICATION IN FORT ERIE WOULD STILL BE FORWARDED TO BUFFALO RIGHT? MAY I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF VISA DID YOU APPLY IN FORT ERIE AND HOW DID YOU SEND IT (ex. XPRESSPOST NATIONAL PREPAID) with return envelope? THANKS.
Fort Erie is just the Canadian mailing address for Buffalo.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
I applied for re-entry visa, yes all application sent to Fort Errie,On. are forwarded to Buffalo,New York for visa stamping, it is faster because i guess initial assessment of application are done inside CIC Ontario office or at Fort Errie and just forwarded it to Buffalo,NY for Visa stamping,I sent all my documents thru Xpresspost National prepaid envelope .Please don't forget to include 1 National Xpresspost returning envelope.Goodluck to you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BOYZONE2 said:
I applied for re-entry visa, yes all application sent to Fort Errie,On. are forwarded to Buffalo,New York for visa stamping, it is faster because i guess initial assessment of application are done inside CIC Ontario office or at Fort Errie and just forwarded it to Buffalo,NY for Visa stamping,I sent all my documents thru Xpresspost National prepaid envelope .Please don't forget to include 1 National Xpresspost returning envelope.Goodluck to you!
The packages aren't even opened in Fort Erie, they just shipped to Buffalo.

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
HI GUYS! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION. I WOULD KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU ONCE THERE WOULD BE A DEVELOPMENT REGARDING MY APPLICATION SENT TO BUFFALO CONSULATE VIA FORT ERIE.

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
i'm not too sure about this anymore.
i have followed the instructions on the website as they suggested to mail in the application to Fort Erie but my stubborn friend who mailed in her application straight to buffalo has already gotten he passport with the new visa back and i have no clue what's going on with my case! :(

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
HI THRIFTILY.TRENDY! WHEN DID YOU MAIL YOUR APPLICATION AND WHEN IT WAS RECEIVED? DID YOU HAPPENED TO SEND A MAIL TO BUFFALO STATING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION AND WHATS THEIR REPLY IF EVER? THANKS.

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
HELLO28 said:
HI THRIFTILY.TRENDY! WHEN DID YOU MAIL YOUR APPLICATION AND WHEN IT WAS RECEIVED? DID YOU HAPPENED TO SEND A MAIL TO BUFFALO STATING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION AND WHATS THEIR REPLY IF EVER? THANKS.
hi there, hello28! it was received at their Fort Erie PO BOX address on April 11th and I have no idea what's the status from then on.
I sent them an email twice 3 days ago and I still haven't received a reply from them. :(

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
HELLO! WE ALMOST HAVE THE SAME DATE ON SUBMISSION OF OUR APPLICATION. SINCE THEN I AM WAITING. IF YOU HAVE AN UPDATE REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE POST IMMEDIATELY. I WILL DO THE SAME THOUGH. MAYBE THE BEST THING TO KNOW THE STATUS OF APPLICATION IS TO SEND THEM AN E MAIL AGAIN UNTIL THEY REPLIED.

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
@HELLO28

i just got an email from them today saying that my application is in process and that they can't give an exact date as to when it's gonna be done.
at least it isn't lost or stuck in fort erie. i am really getting anxious cause my flight will already be in june (first week).
when did you submit you application and when did they receive it?

HELLO28

Apr 13, 2011
HI. BASICALLY I SEND MY APPLICATION ALMOST THE SAME TIME AS YOU. I TRIED SENDING THEM AN E MAIL ASKING ABOUT MY APPLICATION LAST TUESDAY BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY REPLY FROM THEM TIL NOW. I'M KINDA WORRIED ALSO :-[

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
@HELLO28

Please post it here if you grt an update from them. U can also email me at thriftily.trendy@yahoo.ca
Hopefully we'll get our visas soon. :)

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
UPDATE: return envelope has been processsed at the postal facility in mississauga.. hopefully i was granted a new visa :)
date they received my application was on Apr. 11, return envelope was processed on may 26 at almost around 11:50PM