Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
den03 said:
@ TOP pls give me your email add. Thanks
topnacher@yahoo.com, marami tau d2 sa forum na taga UAE...thanks!

mechengg.kamal

Dec 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th January 2012
Does any body know what's the processing time for work visa in chc chandigarh...

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Glutten said:
Ang tagal.... My cousin who submitted his papers in cic makati is now flying to canada tomorrow! He submited his papers last august and mine was july! He had medical and pdos already and mine is still stagnant. We have the same employer. I just wanna hear an upadate from cic so that i will know if ill be renewing my contract here which will end on feb7...

Hi Glutten:

Did you receive any response from the embassy yet? If you have an agency maybe they make a follow up on the visa section. I think un ang ginawa ng agency ko. That's why now after almost 4 mos, I receive a mail from them. I'm still waiting for their advise where to take my medical. Worried na din ako nun, but keep the faith. Maybe they will contact u anytime soon! Good luck!

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Hi Glutten:

Did you receive any response from the embassy yet? If you have an agency maybe they make a follow up on the visa section. I think un ang ginawa ng agency ko. That's why now after almost 4 mos, I receive a mail from them. I'm still waiting for their advise where to take my medical. Worried na din ako nun, but keep the faith. Maybe they will contact u anytime soon! Good luck!
Hi YZSMC

No i dont have an agency,just did it on my own.. I still dont have any update from them... Shoul i make follow up by email? On how should be my approach to them?

Thank you.Godbless

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Glutten:

How long have you been waiting? Did you submit everything including your passport? As for me my agency sent a document ( some revision). Maybe the reason why thy look for my file and process it already. But they email the visa section, I think if your application is past the waiting time, maybe you can do a follow up.

How about the check payment you sent? I read in the previous blogs here that you can do that also, If the check has been debited, at least you can be assured that your papers has been on process.

It is really hard waiting, after this first mail I got, I hope tuloy tuloy na... Hard to wait for few months again without having your passport on hand, especially we're not in Manila.

Good Luck and God Bless!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got a LMO as a specility indian cook . i ve work experience in kitchen industry total 6 years or more .in many food[i.e maxicon, italian, indian ,chinese ,continental and maddetarien]. i work 4 popplour hotel and restrount in dubai and home town but the all certificate mantain only commis chef . it doesnot matter?my past experiense mantain as a commis chef only in certificate if it fine help?agency asking me to make sure indian food experience certificate to get visa. can some chef help me ?is those certificate help?

C

Cherry Manandhar

Hi Klyr and everyone here!

Finally after 3 and half moths of waiting I receive a notice from the Canadian Embassy to take my Medical.
But there is no referral or something where I could do it.
Can I just go to any clinic or hospital here and I will say General Examination for Employment?

And I am also wondering how they can give us back our passport because we don't have return airway bill when we submitted it.
Anyway, I hope everything will be okay.

Will update you as soon as possible..

Guys, just a question, if the embassy will notify you for medicals or anyting, do they send u an email or they sends it by post mail or courier? Please let me know..my application will be 1 month tomorrow and still I didnt received anything..Im beginning to feel worried now, if they received my appliation or not, I checked with the back also if the embassy already debited the bank draft payment, but hey dnt know how to trace it.

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:

Finally after 3 and half moths of waiting I receive a notice from the Canadian Embassy to take my Medical.
Can I just go to any clinic or hospital here and I will say General Examination for Employment?

And I am also wondering how they can give us back our passport because we don't have return airway bill when we submitted it.

Guys, just a question, if the embassy will notify you for medicals or anyting, do they send u an email or they sends it by post mail or courier? Please let me know..my application will be 1 month tomorrow and still I didnt received anything..Im beginning to feel worried now, if they received my appliation or not, I checked with the back also if the embassy already debited the bank draft payment, but hey dnt know how to trace it.

Don't worry you only applies for a month right? Where are you applying at? Because us in HK it will take 5 mos for the processing and it took me almost 4 mos before I got the 1st letter frm the embassy. Its via post mail, so just check your mail few mos frm now :) if you read the other forum frm Manila parang mas mabilis sa kanila mg confirm, i mean to receive any notice. If you're in another country, it takes so long. You will wonder if the embassy got your application.

We only have a chance to follow up if it is already past the processing time. You can check in the website your country's application time.

Regarding the bank, if the check you paid came from your account. You can ask the bank if the check you issued was already deducted. Maybe you can ask them again.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
i got a LMO as a specility indian cook . i ve work experience in kitchen industry total 6 years or more .in many food[i.e maxicon, italian, indian ,chinese ,continental and maddetarien]. i work 4 popplour hotel and restrount in dubai and home town but the all certificate mantain only commis chef . it doesnot matter?my past experiense mantain as a commis chef only in certificate if it fine help?agency asking me to make sure indian food experience certificate to get visa. can some chef help me ?is those certificate help?

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:

@Cherry Manandhar--u can track if the CIC Got ur application tru tracking the courier gave u. Did u send tru DHL, aramex or TnT? For sure once ur application delivered u will recvd a txt if u send it tru DHL then the rest u can check online using the tracking #. And as far as I know ung mga applicants na nakakuha lately ng visa applied like 5 months back. I'm waiting too, I submited by docs last Aug 17 and same like u no any update from CIC. I just keep my fingers cross for a positive result.. Good Luck to all of us!!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
nikki20 said:
@ james Congrats! Good to hear that you finally have it. So are you going to process your exit papers directly at poea? Mine is handled by an agency. My employer paid for it. I'll be having my pdos on thurs at the owwa center buendia. My friend said that it is a whole day seminar (8-6). Owwa handles d pdos of agency hired. Again, congrats.. im sure ur starting to prepare ur luggages now. I went to d mall 4x this week, feels good to shop some things i need.

HI NIKKI! How are you?

Are you already in Canada? Kindly tell us stories when you arrived there. Excited to hear from you!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
kulasagwapa said:
@ Cherry Manandhar--u can track if the CIC Got ur application tru tracking the courier gave u. Did u send tru DHL, aramex or TnT? For sure once ur application delivered u will recvd a txt if u send it tru DHL then the rest u can check online using the tracking #. And as far as I know ung mga applicants na nakakuha lately ng visa applied like 5 months back. I'm waiting too, I submited by docs last Aug 17 and same like u no any update from CIC. I just keep my fingers cross for a positive result.. Good Luck to all of us!!
kulasagwapa,

May be January na labas ng visa mo...Are you also leaving in Sharjah?..1 month na document ko sa embassy.....4 months more yahoo!!!!!!!!!

C

Cherry Manandhar

@TOp- so that means, we sent our application at the same time, my application is also 1 month already...I hope it will be released the soonest..really wanna leave Dubai ASAP...