+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
Glutten said:
Hi lashleah congratz! Such an early xmas gift:) ill be on my 5th month sa 21 hopefully im next! Cla mitch and others have thier visas already! Hoping to recieve an email soon

Goodluck, Godbless
Hi Glutten! Any update from CIC? Sa CIC Abu Dhabi k din ng submit ng application mo di ba? Thanks

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
Glutten said:
Hi terb

Congatz! I know it's approved! 6months?? That was a long wait for twp! Mine was submitted july21, wishing that it would be an xmas gift:) hopefully soon before my contract ends, anyway do you really have to go there? Why U can't submit it thru courrier?

Hi Glutten! maybe ur next to recieved a confirmation letter from CIC... update us when u got it ha... good luck..

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
kulasagwapa said:
Hi Glutten! maybe ur next to recieved a confirmation letter from CIC... update us when u got it ha... good luck..
Hi

I still dont have any update:) thanks hopefuly im next i submited mine last july21 and its my 5th monht now. Just in case Where will i receive it by mail or email? Im checking my email every minute hoping that theyll send me one soon:)

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
Glutten said:
Hi

I still dont have any update:) thanks hopefuly im next i submited mine last july21 and its my 5th monht now. Just in case Where will i receive it by mail or email? Im checking my email every minute hoping that theyll send me one soon:)
si lashleah 5 months and 3 days... wait mu lng maybe after xmas.. can u add me to ur ym plz..
pm ko sau email ko thanks

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Glutten said:
Yes po CiC abudhabi din ako
Ang tagal.... My cousin who submitted his papers in cic makati is now flying to canada tomorrow! He submited his papers last august and mine was july! He had medical and pdos already and mine is still stagnant. We have the same employer. I just wanna hear an upadate from cic so that i will know if ill be renewing my contract here which will end on feb7...

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Klyr and everyone here!

Finally after 3 and half moths of waiting I receive a notice from the Canadian Embassy to take my Medical.
But there is no referral or something where I could do it.
Can I just go to any clinic or hospital here and I will say General Examination for Employment?

And I am also wondering how they can give us back our passport because we don't have return airway bill when we submitted it.
Anyway, I hope everything will be okay.

Will update you as soon as possible..

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
den03 said:
hi kulasagwapa any news from glutten?
can u add me on your ym..thanks
den03,

Pls add me also on your ym, i also submitted my papers to abu dhabi.........

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC. How did you receive the notice bcoz with me i receive a letter informing me to have a medical with my file no. and my picture is attached on it.if i remember it right 2 or 3 clinics were mentioned there where i could have my medical those clinics are the only accredited clinic of canadian embassy in hongkong.before i had the medical i submitted that letter in that clinic.sorry but i can't remember the name and address of the clinic where i had my medical.

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC, got through my stuff and i still have the letter attached on the form for medical where it was stated there that u have to do the mesical within 45days after receiving the letter and u should bring 3 passport size photo and present your hOngkong or PRC identity card or current passport.there are 3 designated medical practitioners where u could have your medical.i had mine with Dr. Y.K. Sun, Rm 1401-1403,wing on house,71 des voeux road,central,hk.tel.2840-1636. The other dr is Dr. Gabriel Chung ,Rm 1401,14/f,lane crawford house,70 queen's road central,hk tel. 2780-1103. And the other doctor is in kowloon just message me if you still need the address.gudluck and God bless

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
klyr said:
YZSMC, got through my stuff and i still have the letter attached on the form for medical where it was stated there that u have to do the mesical within 45days after receiving the letter and u should bring 3 passport size photo and present your hOngkong or PRC identity card or current passport.there are 3 designated medical practitioners where u could have your medical.i had mine with Dr. Y.K. Sun, Rm 1401-1403,wing on house,71 des voeux road,central,hk.tel.2840-1636. The other dr is Dr. Gabriel Chung ,Rm 1401,14/f,lane crawford house,70 queen's road central,hk tel. 2780-1103. And the other doctor is in kowloon just message me if you still need the address.gudluck and God bless

Thank you Klyr!

Actually the purpose of the letter is for me to re-fill up a form regarding my agency, just few details and asking me to return it within 14 days. It is like a checklist with Canadian Consulate heading, on top is a sticker with my file #, Name and address, no picture or anything. On the checklist she wrote on the "Other" part: to fill up the attach form and it just says "Reminder to do Medical Examination".

I was confuse because no referral or anything, I don't know if they are just reminding me in advance. I'm planning to submit it altogether, but I don't know also if I need to wait or will they send a referral same as yours. If the clinic is in HK, obviously I can not go there, I don't have my passport, I submitted everything on the checklist on my package.

I am still waiting for my response from my agency what to do, but thank you Klyr for giving me the details! I really appreciate. :)
Keep in touch! God bless too..