+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

C

Cherry Manandhar

Leash, how many months you've waited? And what will be your work?

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Leash, how many months you've waited? And what will be your work?
[/quote

hi cherry...
Its been 5months...i past my papers to CIC last july11 this year....
My work will be @ bottle depot in calgary..
Goodluck 4 ur application..

C

Cherry Manandhar

Hi leash!! Thanks for sharing, 22 days na kc un application ko pero wala pa akong any update kaya eto mejo praning!! Hahahahha...na interview ka ba?

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
is it okay to call the immigration department in hong kong to follow up my application? its been 2 months since i send my passport after they requested it.i've been waiting for a total of 6 months already since i passed my application.anyone who knows if this is possible?

C

Cherry Manandhar

I believe, if it's already beyond the processing time you need to bring it to their attention, you maybe have to call or email them..

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
its up to you if you will inquire by email..if it is beyond the timeline...but in my case i never inquire to cic...I'll just wait 4 the passport stampping...

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
lashleah said:
its up to you if you will inquire by email..if it is beyond the timeline...but in my case i never inquire to cic...I'll just wait 4 the passport stampping...
Hi lashleah congratz! Such an early xmas gift:) ill be on my 5th month sa 21 hopefully im next! Cla mitch and others have thier visas already! Hoping to recieve an email soon

Goodluck, Godbless

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
I believe, if it's already beyond the processing time you need to bring it to their attention, you maybe have to call or email them..

i tried to email them already but until now they haven't emailed me back.i just receive the computer generated response saying that they receive my email.hayyy the agony of waiting...
thanks guys for the response..

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
COngrats Laleash and others who got response from the Embassy already! Galing naman!! (Are you applying form Abu Dhabi?)

For me, I don't want to think too much anymore. Exactly, the agony of waiting.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and praying everything will be okay.

Klyr, we're the only two here applicants from HK right? I hope we'll get it by December. Don't worry maybe you'll get yours
this month cause you're already waiting for 6 mos. right?

My agency will make a follow up, but they haven't update me yet. I will let you know also. I'm worried about my passport,
hope it will be not past January :)

Have you tried the CIC site wherein you ca fill up your client ID # and other info so you can make a follow up?
I tried to email them also 2 mos. ago, just confirming if they receive my package, same as yours only auto reply.

I'll update you as soon as I have a response. Good Luck to us! God bless.

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
Glutten said:
Hi lashleah congratz! Such an early xmas gift:) ill be on my 5th month sa 21 hopefully im next! Cla mitch and others have thier visas already! Hoping to recieve an email soon

Goodluck, Godbless
tnx glutten
yup its an early xmas gift from god...
Im pretty sure ..nxt in the line na yung papers nyu...just keep on praying lang.....

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC, i tried that already but nothing happens.my last visa will be on february so im worried and hoping that my visa will come before my visa here ends.and its been 2 years since i left pinas and im dying to have a vacation, yet i can't do it bcoz i don't have my passport.please do update me about your Application and how did your agency made the follow up thanks!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
yung sinasabi mo bang friend mo na naka alis ng 3 months sa abu dhabi din nag submit? wala parin response sa akin kung natanggap na ba o hindi yung papers ko, tau pala halos magkasabay...

OO sa Abu dhabi din xa nagsubmit..ako nga din wala pa e..kelan ka ba nagsubmit?
Hi Cherry, i submitted my docs last nov 20.......base on what i read in this forum, if you passed your docs in abu dhabi there is no need for medical exam...except from the work that is health related....i don't know if it is true?

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
klyr said:
YZSMC, i tried that already but nothing happens.my last visa will be on february so im worried and hoping that my visa will come before my visa here ends.and its been 2 years since i left pinas and im dying to have a vacation, yet i can't do it bcoz i don't have my passport.please do update me about your Application and how did your agency made the follow up thanks!

Same here! I really wanted to go home for vacation, but we can't move. I thought 3 months okay na. I didn't realize it will take this long. though okay lang worried din ako sa work permit naten. Yes, I'll let you know. Maybe once I get it I'll go home for even a week basta my chance. Keep in touch too!

C

Cherry Manandhar

Quote from: Cherry Manandhar on December 14, 2011, 10:24:20 am
yung sinasabi mo bang friend mo na naka alis ng 3 months sa abu dhabi din nag submit? wala parin response sa akin kung natanggap na ba o hindi yung papers ko, tau pala halos magkasabay...

OO sa Abu dhabi din xa nagsubmit..ako nga din wala pa e..kelan ka ba nagsubmit?

Hi Cherry, i submitted my docs last nov 20.......base on what i read in this forum, if you passed your docs in abu dhabi there is no need for medical exam...except from the work that is health related....i don't know if it is true?

Keep in touch...let me know if my update ka na...sana in a month may tumawag na sa atin..