+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

arkraine

Oct 29, 2011
hi, are there people here waiting for the result of TWP applied in Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Because mine i applied last july 6, 2011 but until now, no reply from the Embassy...

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Congrats james! Your
Timeline is such a good timing! Did they send it to through courier?
Update us when your already there, hope to see you in Calgary soon!

God bless on your journey!

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi nikki! How's everything?

When are you leaving? Thank you for your advice i tried to email the CIC Hongkong
I just received an automated reply but I haven't receive any confirmation yet.

Hope us applying TWP outside Manila can also get response asap... :)

Keep us posted! God bless..

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Thanks Guys

rhyanom28 said:
wow!COngratulations James! :D

how many did it take from the time you pass your application to the time you received your visa? 4 months din?
Yes, 4 months..

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Congrats james! Your
Timeline is such a good timing! Did they send it to through courier?
Update us when your already there, hope to see you in Calgary soon!

God bless on your journey!
Thanks. Yes, everything is through courier.. Good Luck. :D

rhyanom28

Oct 13, 2011
Hi j-d!

have you received your medical instruction already? 9 days ka lang nauna sa pagpass sa akin eh, then i received my aor on oct. 7...naghihintay pa ako ngayon sa med instruction ko...

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
@james Congrats! Good to hear that you finally have it. So are you going to process your exit papers directly at poea? Mine is handled by an agency. My employer paid for it. I'll be having my pdos on thurs at the owwa center buendia. My friend said that it is a whole day seminar (8-6). Owwa handles d pdos of agency hired. Again, congrats.. im sure ur starting to prepare ur luggages now. I went to d mall 4x this week, feels good to shop some things i need.

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james & nikki best of luck both of you .guys keep update about canadian lifestyle rule and policy.have a safe journey
so james proved that TWP processing time in manila is not 16 month.16 months time line for Live-in caregivers application.Temporary work permit applications require a fully completed and printed IMM 1295 with a barcode validation.then i check in CHC abudhabi [UAE.gc.ca] theprocessing time line is TWP is as follows :

Live-in Caregivers:
By mail: 12-14 months*
In person: Not applicable

Other Temporary Foreign Workers:
By mail: 6 weeks

but in.cic.gc.ca maintain average processing time for TWp application from Abudhabi is 7 months, i am confusing

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
@ james Congrats! Good to hear that you finally have it. So are you going to process your exit papers directly at poea? Mine is handled by an agency. My employer paid for it. I'll be having my pdos on thurs at the owwa center buendia. My friend said that it is a whole day seminar (8-6). Owwa handles d pdos of agency hired. Again, congrats.. im sure ur starting to prepare ur luggages now. I went to d mall 4x this week, feels good to shop some things i need.
Hi Nikki I'll try if I can have my PDOS here in Baguio. A friend of mine informed me that her sister had her PDOS here last year. It's whole day already? Wow.. I'll be processing it on my own. I did not prepare yet.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nabraj said:
james & nikki best of luck both of you .guys keep update about canadian lifestyle rule and policy.have a safe journey
so james proved that TWP processing time in manila is not 16 month.16 months time line for Live-in caregivers application.Temporary work permit applications require a fully completed and printed IMM 1295 with a barcode validation.then i check in CHC abudhabi [UAE.gc.ca] theprocessing time line is TWP is as follows :

Live-in Caregivers:
By mail: 12-14 months*

Other Temporary Foreign Workers:
By mail: 6 weeks

but in.cic.gc.ca maintain average processing time for TWp application from Abudhabi is 7 months, i am confusing
Thanks nabraj.. Hopefully you'll have your visa soon..We actually can't do anything but wait.. It all depends on CIC.

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
congrats james finally u have it.. me i'm going to apply to CEM hope it'll be ok even i don't have an experience.. i got my lmo today and my husband..

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Hi james! Congratz!

Time line: CIC Abu Dhabi
June 4: LMO approved
June 10:LMo&contract received
June 15: passpory renewal
July 21: application submitted
Aug23: bank draft debited

-still no update

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Hi

Anyone who requested back thier passport from cic abu dhabi? I asked them thru email to return back my passport last oct4, but untill now there's no reply aside from automated email. I need it to be back for some purposes, I just sent them an email again... It shows on cic website that i should have a return airway bill from aramex only, and i sent my package thru DHL with return airway bill. What should i do now? And I contacted aramex and they said they dont send AWB only! Grrrrrr!!!