hopefulcanuck1

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Colombo
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Hi everyone, good news, I just picked up my passport from VFS and came home now. I used to call VFS everyday atleast 2 times. Today morning I called them at 10:00 am (SLT) and they said that my passport has been dispatched from the High Commission and I can pick it up after 12 noon. But on my VFS tracking it said still under process.

Anyways I went at 12:30 and the passport had arrived so I was able to pick it up today itself. All praise goes to the Lord Jesus Christ alone! He helped me through this path.

Thanks also to everybody for your support and kind words during moments of despair. I pray that all of you would be united with your spouses soon.

God bless!!

hopefulcanuck1

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Colombo
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
i submmited my passport on 24th september.. dont know how long its take to return my passport .
Some people say 3-5 days. I don't know the exact number of days... for me it took exactly 14 days. All I can say is don't wait for the VFS tracking, just call them often. I called VFS almost 2 times a day.

Reactions: mayoo123

thiva

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
colombo
Hi everyone, good news, I just picked up my passport from VFS and came home now. I used to call VFS everyday atleast 2 times. Today morning I called them at 10:00 am (SLT) and they said that my passport has been dispatched from the High Commission and I can pick it up after 12 noon. But on my VFS tracking it said still under process.

Anyways I went at 12:30 and the passport had arrived so I was able to pick it up today itself. All praise goes to the Lord Jesus Christ alone! He helped me through this path.

Thanks also to everybody for your support and kind words during moments of despair. I pray that all of you would be united with your spouses soon.

God bless!!
Congratulations :)