Colombo
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
18-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
see. we all are stuck in here:(
you applied from the old system right ? i applied in the new system .. guess the old system takes along time .. like when checking the excel sheet of the timelines.. the guys who had applied on the new system got their PPR like in 2 or 3 months after their medicals right ? like most of them had got PPRs like that

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
you applied from the old system right ? i applied in the new system .. guess the old system takes along time .. like when checking the excel sheet of the timelines.. the guys who had applied on the new system got their PPR like in 2 or 3 months after their medicals right ? like most of them had got PPRs like that
yea i agreed. new applicants are faster than us.

Nabz_M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Sri Lanka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
18-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
yea i agreed. new applicants are faster than us.
don't worry Maya .. they cant refuse our applications without any reasonable doubt .. everything will be fine.. i know it's really hard... its been 17 months since we also got married.. and it was my delay that caused me to apply on May 2017. or else i would have also applied from the old system on last september which could have made me wait for 20 months .. caz the processing time for the old system is 20 months noh .. this new scheme is 12 months .. so with god's grace i got into the new system

Reactions: mayaN_1

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
don't worry Maya .. they cant refuse our applications without any reasonable doubt .. everything will be fine.. i know it's really hard... its been 17 months since we also got married.. and it was my delay that caused me to apply on May 2017. or else i would have also applied from the old system on last september which could have made me wait for 20 months .. caz the processing time for the old system is 20 months noh .. this new scheme is 12 months .. so with god's grace i got into the new system
Thanks Nabz.it's very kind of you.:) i'm very very happy to see one by one get through this. we have been married for 21 months. and 7 +years long distance relationship. still no ending.:confused:

Last edited:

Nabz_M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Sri Lanka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
18-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Thanks Nabz.it's very kind of you.:) i'm very very happy to see one by one get through this. we have been married for 21 months. and 7 +years long distance relationship. still no end.:confused:
this is soooo sad Maya .. like this should have a happy ending .. my prayers will be with you for quick re-union

AnuThi

Nov 17, 2017
Got my passport stamped guys,it took 7 working days .
Congratulations Varsha, you guys got any acknowledgement from vfs to collect you passport? By SMS or e-mail ? I just got an acknowledgement email saying my passport dispatched to vfs from visa office.

Varshaa

May 15, 2017
Congratulations Varsha, you guys got any acknowledgement from vfs to collect you passport? By SMS or e-mail ? I just got an acknowledgement email saying my passport dispatched to vfs from visa office.
Thank u,congratulations to you as well,yea I got an email,got the SMS only after I collected from VFS .

Varshaa

May 15, 2017
Lucky you Varshaa .. I’m happy for you ... so when are you planning to leave ?
Thanks a lot NAbz,I hv not decided the date yet,most probably will be leaving by the end of December.
Wishing you all from ma heart to get the visa very soon. I know how hard is tat. 13 years of long distance relationship and 17 months of waiting after the marriage.finally to a happy ending. So definitely patience pays off.nothing to worry . Enjoy every moment here,bcoz we all gonna miss this country for sure .love u all.

Reactions: Nabz_M and mayaN_1