Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD ............... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

PPR...PPR......PPR.

THANK GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE PPR TODAYYYYYYY........
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... OH I CANT BELIEVE THIS AFTER 4 YEARS 4 MONTHS .. ITS DONE FOR US...... YEAH WE DID IT WE DID IT

HEY........ EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME TO GAIN THIS THANX THNX THNX ALOT

MMMWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EVERY OTHER WHO IS WAITING WITH THIS GAME I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.....
SIVA, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU'LL ON NEXT WEEKKKKK...... CHECK THE EMAILS 3-4 TIMES A DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO....
I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS I'M SORRY IF I COULDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES HERE I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY....

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
congratulations and best of luck. Naveed

IB W8in

Mar 21, 2015
Hi, I am new to this blog. My wife lives in Colombo and we got married last month. Now I am back in Canada and have all my docs ready to apply by end of the month.

I just have one question, my wife applied for a visit last year and was rejected. in addition i was never mentioned in her application and only her other relatives that live here. Does anyone think this will affect me sponsoring her? I was not her husband or not engaged at the time.

thanks, and any advice is appreciated.

tranjini

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
27-02-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
Attached to application
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
June 4 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2015
LANDED..........
July 8, 2015
not AT ALL however it will allow them to think tht she is eager to come to canada so that is why she married to you so you will need to prove your relationship is genuine show them and send them everything you could possibly send to prove ur relationship. photos, conversations, text messages, receipts and stuff. so it shouldn't look like your wife only wanted marry you to come to canada. keep in mind, sponsoring wife is easier than husband as long as she did not live in another country and you have good income.

IB W8in said:
Hi, I am new to this blog. My wife lives in Colombo and we got married last month. Now I am back in Canada and have all my docs ready to apply by end of the month.

I just have one question, my wife applied for a visit last year and was rejected. in addition i was never mentioned in her application and only her other relatives that live here. Does anyone think this will affect me sponsoring her? I was not her husband or not engaged at the time.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
IB W8in said:

hello i was refused before i applied for my pr application, but i mentioned it in the application and if you not and they'll find it they'll suspect your wife... they are all in the system.. and also your wife should have answers when they interview her ... if she'll be caught under misrepresentation, they will refuse you..
you present enough proofs with your application to not to suspect you two..
i'm telling these as i was refused (not under genuineness) and i know how terrible the refused process

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
One of my friend wanted to find out if her husband had passed his interview or not. There is no answer from the Immigration board yet. He had his interview back in January 21, 2015 in Colombo. Does anyone know how long will be the wait? Now is like March 24, 2015.

Thanks.

Mayflower23

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
tranjini said:
not AT ALL however it will allow them to think tht she is eager to come to canada so that is why she married to you so you will need to prove your relationship is genuine show them and send them everything you could possibly send to prove ur relationship. photos, conversations, text messages, receipts and stuff. so it shouldn't look like your wife only wanted marry you to come to canada. keep in mind, sponsoring wife is easier than husband as long as she did not live in another country and you have good income.
Why is it easier to sponsor a wife as opposed to a husband?

tranjini

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
27-02-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
Attached to application
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
June 4 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2015
LANDED..........
July 8, 2015
Overall i heard alot of faster process for wives.

The reasons can be women are less likely to be a terrorist or a criminal. they are basically educated at least high school. they would less likely be affected by Aids like disease due to the strict culture in Sri Lanka. I am talking about the Sri Lankan specifically. WIves when they come to canada married women will not have to worry about income coz their husband is settled in canada and have an income. on the other hand, for husband sponsorship, the guy have to come to canada and settle down and take care of the wife which is more difficult. More often, the husbands probably will have travelled out of country before but it is less likely for girls. when the guy comes from back home he might be conservative and cultural which may be in conflict with the wife's thought process who is alrady in canada and westernized. so, this might be all in consideration for the visa officers.

Mayflower23 said:
Why is it easier to sponsor a wife as opposed to a husband?

Mayflower23

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
tranjini said:
Overall i heard alot of faster process for wives.

The reasons can be women are less likely to be a terrorist or a criminal. they are basically educated at least high school. they would less likely be affected by Aids like disease due to the strict culture in Sri Lanka. I am talking about the Sri Lankan specifically. WIves when they come to canada married women will not have to worry about income coz their husband is settled in canada and have an income. on the other hand, for husband sponsorship, the guy have to come to canada and settle down and take care of the wife which is more difficult. More often, the husbands probably will have travelled out of country before but it is less likely for girls. when the guy comes from back home he might be conservative and cultural which may be in conflict with the wife's thought process who is alrady in canada and westernized. so, this might be all in consideration for the visa officers.
Thank you for the insight!!! Hope we both hear back soon :)

tranjini

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
27-02-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
Attached to application
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
June 4 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2015
LANDED..........
July 8, 2015
I wish the same :)

Mayflower23 said:
Thank you for the insight!!! Hope we both hear back soon :)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ajarupan said:
One of my friend wanted to find out if her husband had passed his interview or not. There is no answer from the Immigration board yet. He had his interview back in January 21, 2015 in Colombo. Does anyone know how long will be the wait? Now is like March 24, 2015.

Thanks.
your friend can email them

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
IB W8in said:

hi dear are you from Toronto or Vancouver?

ananamshi

Apr 19, 2015
hi I am new to this forum my application is received on 19th Jan 2015 , got sponser approved on 23 rd march 2015 got file transfered on 8 th April 2015. I married in india do u think I have a problem with that ?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ananamshi said:
hi I am new to this forum my application is received on 19th Jan 2015 , got sponser approved on 23 rd march 2015 got file transfered on 8 th April 2015. I married in india do u think I have a problem with that ?
are you from sri lanka? and married in india, wont be a problem..