Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 - Sep - 2011
AOR Received.
14 - Nov - 2011
File Transfer...
Last Week In Dec 2011
vaali said:
thanks rathika, frust and rosh for the encouragement...i guess now its my turn to panic
my husband has atleast 10 trips overseas, but the maximum he has stayed is 1 month in malaysia. hez been to singapore, india and a few european countries for holiday and visiting family. he lived in uk for 2 years.
i dont know, when i met with an immigration consultant 1 year ago, he said, they are going to bring this new rule where we have to let the embassy know of every small trip we have made in the past.
Any of you who applied this year, did u'll have to provide info on every country your spouse has been to , or just the countries they lived for six months or more?
i dont know if i can rest in peace until i hear from the embassy the next time or until i find out why they would have asked for all his passports :(
Oh wow is that so ? I don't know about this new rule.

FYI
We applied last year vaali...My Husband was in saudi for 4 years before.... But when we sent in the application form itself we sent in the details...passport copies...and also we did the saudi police clearance as well.

Just Don't panic. When you hand in the passport the VO, the passport will have all the details in it. Otherwise take a deep breath and be cool. I will pray for you. Every thing will be ok.

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
Buddzzz...

Little update from my end..

My ECAS shows "In Process" Can't believe wot my naked eyes see... Wot about urs, guys? But I haven't received my re medical forms yet :(

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yayyyy Frust :)

U atleast see a change.. mine changed to in process too.. so im sure their looking at ur file :) hold on tight
u will hear some good news soon!!

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
daisy27 said:
yayyyy Frust :)

U atleast see a change.. mine changed to in process too.. so im sure their looking at ur file :) hold on tight
u will hear some good news soon!!
Hiya, Daisy OMG, I can't I can't... They didn't even call me for re-medical. Guess I may receive the re-medical letter next week. Can't wait :( Btw, Howz ur hasbandz re-medical? Did he visit Canadian HC to hand over any re-medical related thingies? I don't know the re-medical procedure? Would you plz let me know? Itz better if I know about it in advance :) anxiously waiting for the re-medical...

Plz update ur side as well.

Tc

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey frust..

im sure the letter is on the way :)
well he went for re-medical to asiri hospital.. u hve to do nothing on ur end.. the re-medical goes to the embassy.. so basically 3 months waiting time for re-medical.. and it costs around 8500 rupees i blieve.. im not sure about the exact numbers.. just channel the doctor online and take some documents with you.. i think passport color copies and all.. the clinic will tell u what to bring.. and thats all u gotta do :)

vaali

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
omg frust! so happy for u!!! ur the most frustrated of us all, im happy urs has changed to in-process!!! and without any additional questions or interview.
from what date does it say it is in process from?

Rosh, u are the only one to hear yet, hold tight, u will hear soon too!

it'll b nice if all our spouses could get around the same time eh! hopefully soon too!

Daisy, u think it'll b another three months with the remedicals!!! aiyo no patience for another three months no!

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
Thanx a lot for you Girls. BTW, I can't control myself as I haven't heard anything from Colombo yet.

@ Daisy!
I don't know what you mean by Passport color copies :eek: You mean color photo copy of my passport ? or Passport size color photos? I heard that we also have to bring negative of the passport size photo. Is that so? Plz ask your husband about his re-medical like what documents he had to bring for it and which Doctor he had his appointment with, so that rest of us can have our turn with the same Dr :) . let us know if you can plz......

Can't wait...

@ Vaali!
I m still Mr. Frust ??? coz never know what they ll do even after re-Medical. you know? BTW, Yes, it gives me bit of relief though :) My ECAS changed Yesterday, but it shows that they started processing my file on 2nd of October, 2012. Itz been like a week since they started processing, but no letters or calls yet :-[

Have your husband dropped off the required document? Rosh and You r gonna be the next. No worries..

Will update yall if I hear from Colombo

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Frust,

I just asked him and he said they told him to bring the following:
- passport photocopy colour (7) but they only took 5
- ID photocopy (but they didnt take it)
- 7 photographs taken at the studio (again they took only 5)
- and the letter embassy gives you for re-medical
- asiri hospital (just go to echanneling.com)
- and u can channel the doctor for medical visa.. and u hve to pay 3000 online
- 5500 in person

hey vaali, yes the re-medical letter says not to bother them for 3 months because it can take upto 3 months depending on the medical.. but some ppl get their visa in a month too.. so anything can happen :)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
daisy27 said:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

wish you the same my dear daisy.........and also wish everyone happy thanksgiving.....

frust your almost done ...except a call or a letter from them soon...all the best...

vaali

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
What if frust doesnt have to do his remedicals!!! I wonder if they follow the new bulletin at all in the SLn visa office.

vaali

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
Any news yet frust?

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
Dear all my friendz,,,,,

I ve just received my Re-Medical letter and forms. Can't believe that I ve been asked to go for a re-medical. I pray for all you guys and hope those who are in the same time line of mine are also receiving yours soon.

Will update yall soon.

TC and hold you tight..

vaali

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
Yaay!!! Congrats congrats! When have they posted the letter? How long did it take to reach u? If u dont mind, can u tell us what exactly the letter says? If u dont mind, pls

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
vaali said:
Yaay!!! Congrats congrats! When have they posted the letter? How long did it take to reach u? If u dont mind, can u tell us what exactly the letter says? If u dont mind, pls
Thanx Vaali,

No worries, u r gonna be the next. They posted mine on 4th of Oct, but Itz taken exactly a week to reach my place. Have u done with ur required docx. U ll hear soon as u ve done with that I guess. They ve just sent me a letter for re medical with an enclosed pack of forms. The letter explains the usual re medical info n the enclosed pack must be opened by the doctor. Don't hesitate to Ask me if u want more about it.

Good luck on ur process n I m pretty sure that u r gonna be the next :)

TC