july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
daisy27 said:
oh mann :( im so proud of u that ur holding on till this day.. i dont know why everyone has to go through so much to live together with your spouse.. :(

what do you mean tamil lady? :S are u serious? was there a translator and she was tamil or the officer lady is tamil? also, how long is the interview? is it very short.. we are preparing really hard.. as long as he doesnt get nervous.. hope things go well.. but can they reject if its just a registration? thats the thing thats bothering me so much :(
the officer who interview my hubby was a tamil lady but he had his interview in english..he was to have his interview 9am but she made him wait till close to 11am then it took around i think more then 1 hr not sure..we also had just the registration only but i had the thali as well ..i don't know if they reject you on that base but i have seen some case were rejected because they didnt have the thali cermony and had just the registration so i dont know dear but i will send this link you read it ..this is all from srilanka the people who got rejected and then appeal

http://canlii.org/eliisa/search.do?language=en&searchTitle=Search+all+CanLII+Databases&sortOrder=relevance&searchPage=eliisa%2FmainPageSearch.vm&text=immigration%2C+sponsorship%2C+genuine%2C+marriage%2C+sri-lanka%2C+section+39+&id=&startDate=&endDate=&legislation=legislation&caselaw=courts&boardTribunal=tribunals

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks rathika!

i went through the cases.. seems like its tough and devastating.. :( now im more worried.. lets see how things goo..
thanks once again

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
daisy27 said:
luci one more question..

did they pass the interview? what did they say for medicals? how long is the process after the interview :)
thanks everyone for being so supportive
they said i passed the interview but my medical had some issue and i was asked to do further test 2 months before the interview and that report was pending at the time of interview now the medical is fine but it was sent from Dr.cader office to singapore instead of manila so they are trying to trace my medical report before i can get visa

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh ok ok.. congrats !!! now u have nothing to worry.. just hang in there until u get the call :)
my husbands med expired.. so i guess if everything goes well in the interview.. he wud be asked to do his meds again.. :)

vignes

Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
30 Apr 2012
FrusT said:
I live in Quebec. r u serving in the Canadian Armed Forces? Is that the reason why ur application is being processed quicker than others?
I no longer in army force as of 31 Aug 12, It just update dud,

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
daisy27 said:
oh ok ok.. congrats !!! now u have nothing to worry.. just hang in there until u get the call :)
my husbands med expired.. so i guess if everything goes well in the interview.. he wud be asked to do his meds again.. :)
Daizy27, could u plz tell me when u sent ur husband's application to missisaga? Wish I cud predict my turn :)

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hii frust :)

i sent my application form on december 19th 2011.. and then the file was transferred to sri lanka in feb 2012 :)

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
daisy27 said:
hii frust :)

i sent my application form on december 19th 2011.. and then the file was transferred to sri lanka in feb 2012 :)
My application was posted in oct but I haven't received anything from HC yet. I m so disappointed :(

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi frust :(

i really dont know what to say.. so i guess your meds expired as well?
did you try visiting the embassy? but honestly theres no point in going there.. all they say is your file is in que.. and we will give you a call..
did you check with your lawyer? or the mp?

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
daisy27 said:
hi frust :(

i really dont know what to say.. so i guess your meds expired as well?
did you try visiting the embassy? but honestly theres no point in going there.. all they say is your file is in que.. and we will give you a call..
did you check with your lawyer? or the mp?
Hiya,

No I haven't been there for ages n yesss, you are absolutely right it's no point of going there to be honest :( I dropped them couple of mails too but they r in vain. I m so disappointed n wish I knew the damn reason for the delay ;( We even contacted the MP but he advices that we got to wait until the officer goes through my file. Never know when they will call me for re medical or interview. I feel like committing suicide sometimes ;( but still..., I have a little hope that my turn is coming closer ;( they are retarding with the precious lives of genuine couples ;( Not fair at any rate...

daisy27

Jun 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh my god yess i understand how u exactly feel.. i am going through this pain every single day.. the only support i have is my husband.. and having this separation is just so hard to tolerate.. the feeling of suicide has always been in my mind.. i sometimes cry myself to sleep asking god why this visa making my life miserable.. i just wish someone can fix this system.. especiialy now im scared of the interview because genuine marriages get rejected.. true story.. my uncle's wife got her visa 8 years after the marriage.. they rejected twice and treated her badly..and now finally she got the visa and they have a baby girl one year age.. i know how much they have gone through.. can immigration pay for this ??? time is something that can never be recovered.. who cares about the money.. its all about time and love :( i hate this.. i totally hate itt.. :( :'( and i hate complaining on this forum because i know so many people like mel and rathika who started this path long time ago.. :( and they havent got answers and im sitting here complaining.. this entire forum is just so depressing.. only some good news :( i pray god.. just waiting and hoping for good news.. good luck frust ! be strong!

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
daisy27 said:
oh my god yess i understand how u exactly feel.. i am going through this pain every single day.. the only support i have is my husband.. and having this separation is just so hard to tolerate.. the feeling of suicide has always been in my mind.. i sometimes cry myself to sleep asking god why this visa making my life miserable.. i just wish someone can fix this system.. especiialy now im scared of the interview because genuine marriages get rejected.. true story.. my uncle's wife got her visa 8 years after the marriage.. they rejected twice and treated her badly..and now finally she got the visa and they have a baby girl one year age.. i know how much they have gone through.. can immigration pay for this ??? time is something that can never be recovered.. who cares about the money.. its all about time and love :( i hate this.. i totally hate itt.. :( :'( and i hate complaining on this forum because i know so many people like mel and rathika who started this path long time ago.. :( and they havent got answers and im sitting here complaining.. this entire forum is just so depressing.. only some good news :( i pray god.. just waiting and hoping for good news.. good luck frust ! be strong!

daisy and frust my dear friendss...i know the feeling cause last year this time i was cring and was so stressed out over this process ..but when i found out on nov 15 2011 on the day of the interview they rejected the visa..you can imagine how i would've felt that second when my husband came out and told me that he got rejected even though he have answered to all her question and everything what he said was true but she didnt even give a shit to even look at the pictures and more proof of contacts and even he told her that my wife is waiting out side she didnt even give a shit to interview me...even though i was destroyed for a second or two thinking what am i going to do? but my husband told me so many loving words to calm me down and he said no matter what happens he is with me...that second i said to myself i am going to fight this cause we love each other and we are real couple..and look oct 02 will be my second anniversary and still fighting to be together..our love story all started 2008 and still we are apart..yea daisy i hope some one can change this system so real couples don't be apart 4 long..

p.s to daisy and frust since both u meantion about suicide i want to share that i have attempt suicide in 2006 by jumping a 6th floor balcony. but i survived that jump and still here that was not my time to end my life..but up till today i suffer from that jump...and hoped that i never did what i did..so both of you dont use the word ''suicide'' you have no idea what i have been through for 2yrs..it is just matter of time guys just hang in there u will be reunited with ur loved ones soon i have you guys in my prayer...god bless all of u..

FrusT

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
Hey Rathika,

Damn Girl :( Wot u talking about? OMG I can't even imagine :'( I m running out of wordz, dear.... I m really sorry for u n ur loved one. I can feel ur pain but, I wonder how u guyz r getting around these $hitz. Proud of u guyz.... really proud of u :'( don't give up ur hope, I m pretty sure ur appeal is gonna be succeeded without any doubts. Thankx for sharing ur experience, Rathika.

Plz hold u tight unitl u hear the good news. ur time approaches.... u r always in my prayer....

Daisy, U no need to worry about any $hit. just give some hope to ur husband n that is ur duty to keep him steady on the interview. Plz don't be disappointed n never let him to be so. u guyz r gonna be fine. stay strong. I guess I have plenty of time for my turn, btw. No worries Guyz...

PS: Wot happened to Mel? itz been like 5 months since her husband handed over his re medical.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
FrusT said:
Hey Rathika,

Damn Girl :( Wot u talking about? OMG I can't even imagine :'( I m running out of wordz, dear.... I m really sorry for u n ur loved one. I can feel ur pain but, I wonder how u guyz r getting around these $hitz. Proud of u guyz.... really proud of u :'( don't give up ur hope, I m pretty sure ur appeal is gonna be succeeded without any doubts. Thankx for sharing ur experience, Rathika.

Plz hold u tight unitl u hear the good news. ur time approaches.... u r always in my prayer....

Daisy, U no need to worry about any $hit. just give some hope to ur husband n that is ur duty to keep him steady on the interview. Plz don't be disappointed n never let him to be so. u guyz r gonna be fine. stay strong. I guess I have plenty of time for my turn, btw. No worries Guyz...

PS: Wot happened to Mel? itz been like 5 months since her husband handed over his re medical.
hey frust ..

thank you for ur kind words..i just wish that after all that i been through in the past i just want my husband with me..i really miss him alot..everyday pass by i think ok next day i will hear some news from iad office but nothing yet ..yes frust i need all the prayers ...i also have u and everyone on this form in my prayers...god bless each and every one of you...

p.s daisy i send you a private message take a look want to help u a little with the interview..

vaali

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
Hi guys,
How is everyone? I finished reading all the posts. I visited my husband in SL and im back here now. still no updates. im so impatient, we applied for a visitor visa, coz our first anniversary is in 2 weeks. we still have not heard about the visitor visa still...i dont have much hope in it coz my husband has been refused visitor visa three times before.
we visited the embassy and we got the same old reply...this time, i went in as the applicant and got a taste of the same reply my husband has been getting for the past 8 months
Daisy, good luck on ur husband's interview...dont panic, i wish u all the best that ur husband's interview will b successful as luci's huband's.
remember, u and i had the same file transfer date...so it gives me hope that they are processing...this year's forum has been so slow so far in getting visas, this time last year, there were lots of visas issued.
@Rathika, i admire ur patience and determination...see, love doesnt come that easy...we who go thru all this will value our love and our spouses more

also i got my caips notes...i dont see much in it...do any of u have any experience in interpreting it...its 30 pages long!