+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time Express Entry

jag.singh

Mar 5, 2020
hey guys!

I submitted my application on 22 Feb,2020 as EE Skilled Worker (BC PNP) got biometrics letter MARCH 4th, passed my medical. Now it shoes "We are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirements and are processing background check". How long does it take to get COPR?
I'm little confused some people say you get COPR within a month and some say it takes 8 months. Is anyone in the same field.

SambaBlue

Mar 6, 2020
hey guys!

I submitted my application on 22 Feb,2020 as EE Skilled Worker (BC PNP) got biometrics letter MARCH 4th, passed my medical. Now it shoes "We are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirements and are processing background check". How long does it take to get COPR?
I'm little confused some people say you get COPR within a month and some say it takes 8 months. Is anyone in the same field.
We submitted documents in September 2019. Had Biometrics done in October 2019. Afterwards, there was no correspondence till 28th Feb 2020. On 28th, we got an email requesting our passports. Our CIC account status still showed we are reviewing even after we got the PPR. We submitted passports on 3rd March and received them back on 5th. On 6th March, our CIC account updated status to approved and we got to know that our eligibility and back ground checks were completed on 26th Feb 2020. So I guess, it took approximately 5 months since submission of documents to finally get CoPR. Hope it helps.

Reactions: IshuMeetu

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
Processing time of Confirmation of PR depends on several Factors like the Whether You have submitted all the documents in order and the number of applications. It usually takes 5 to 6 months.

Last edited:

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
hey guys!

Does BC pnp requires job offer letter in occupation in demand stream?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
hey guys!

I m also confused about my application status
I submitted my application as a federal skilled trade Worker on November 8th 2019. One month
After it was showing medical updated.
It will be completing 4 months of submission tomorrow but not any correspondence.
just showing same message for long time- we r reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements: we will update you when final decision has been made: we don’t need additional documents. We don’t need your finger prints
We don’t need your interview
We r reviewing you medical examinations. We have not started your backgrounds checks yet.

Can anyone help me please?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I m also confused about my application status
I submitted my application as a federal skilled trade Worker on November 8th 2019. One month After it was showing medical updated.
It will be completing 4 months of submission tomorrow but not any correspondence.
just showing same message for long time- we r reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements: we will update you when final decision has been made: we don’t need additional documents. We don’t need your finger prints
We don’t need your interview
We r reviewing you medical examinations. We have not started your backgrounds checks yet.

Can anyone help me please? Is someone here who has got permanent residency recently?
Thanks

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR: Feb 1,2020
Medical pass: Feb 12,2020
Bio completed: Feb 14,2020
Since then status haven't been changed, it's been as :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted my express entry application In May 2019. Received biometric in july 2019 and then no correspondence after that. I contacted the call center to which they advised everything on the application is completed and our montreal office has requested for an extension on medical since it is expired so they can take a decision on it. I have already submitted them the upfront medical extension this month . Is there anyone in the similar situation? Do anyone know how long can it take now since it is already been 14 months

Hossein1969

Nov 2, 2014
I submitted all my documents for Express Entry federal skilled trade worker in Dec. 2016 and medical is also done , since Mar. 2017 my CIC profile status Shows as "in process" I have called IRCC many times and the only answer I get that my case is send for security check and I have to wait......
my question is what can I do to get result from IRCC ? And how long IRCC can keep this case on hold ?

Norli

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi guys l have a question regarding my E.E profile. I have been in Canada for over a year now on a visitors visa but I'm confused on how to fill my country of residence. Should it be my country of citizenship or Canada since I'm currently living here legally? I need your advice guys because my CRS score is 493 so I'm airtight sure that I'd be called in the next E.E draw. I just want to be certain all is in order before l get ITA. Thanks

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys l have a question regarding my E.E profile. I have been in Canada for over a year now on a visitors visa but I'm confused on how to fill my country of residence. Should it be my country of citizenship or Canada since I'm currently living here legally? I need your advice guys because my CRS score is 493 so I'm airtight sure that I'd be called in the next E.E draw. I just want to be certain all is in order before l get ITA. Thanks
Residence is where you are currently living so if you are in Canada you will put Canada

Reactions: Norli

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted my express entry application In May 2019. Received biometric in july 2019 and then no correspondence after that. I contacted the call center to which they advised everything on the application is completed and our montreal office has requested for an extension on medical since it is expired so they can take a decision on it. I have already submitted them the upfront medical extension this month . Is there anyone in the similar situation? Do anyone know how long can it take now since it is already been 14 months
Hi
Can you please share your program in which you have applied and when was your medical expired?
Thanks

IshuMeetu

Oct 21, 2020
Hi - We have submitted our Express entry application on 22nd Feb 2021, the medicals were completed on March 6th and Biometrics on 24th march.
Any idea by when we can receive a revert on the application?