+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Stages post ITA

supergir11

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my CEC application on June and received AOR on June 26. I still haven't heard back except for requesting criminal records of one of the countries I lived in that I didn't need to submit at the time of submitting my application. What are the processing stages of CEC? are there any indicators that would explain that I passed any stage?
below is my application status

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

Reactions: Tomi2

PrincessofRosie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
Hi I'm aor June 30. I passed medicals and then I heard from cic that my criminality started. It should follow with security eligibility and then final review and hopefully PRr. Normal stages are either we are processing BGC...or your application is in progress (IP1)-> not applicable -> we are processing your bgc or your application is in progress (IP2)-> PRR. Best of luck:))

Reactions: shb8602 and Tomi2

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my CEC application on June and received AOR on June 26. I still haven't heard back except for requesting criminal records of one of the countries I lived in that I didn't need to submit at the time of submitting my application. What are the processing stages of CEC? are there any indicators that would explain that I passed any stage?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you
As for my knowledge they start with your background check. it is possible in my case also first BG check, next medical, and R10 then PPR.

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
You are ip2.
Hi All,

Thank you
r
Hi All,

Thank you

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi All,

Thank you
I have exactly the same status as you and my AOR is June 21st. I believe I am still IP1 as the current background check message " we are processing your BGC" has been there right from the day I passed my medical. I'm still waiting to change to NA and then IP2 (the same message again). Let me know if you want to join my whatspp group for JUNE CEC AOR. Wish you a speedy PPR!

pratpat5

Jun 23, 2017
I have exactly the same status as you and my AOR is June 21st. I believe I am still IP1 as the current background check message " we are processing your BGC" has been there right from the day I passed my medical. I'm still waiting to change to NA and then IP2 (the same message again). Let me know if you want to join my whatspp group for JUNE CEC AOR. Wish you a speedy PPR!
Please add me 5877783914

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi I am a Inland CEC applicant. I got my AOR on June 20th, 2017. My currently status look like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Background check: Not applicable.

Can any one help me with the timelines

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
I think its NA2. I have the exact same status as yours. My guess, PPR in a month or two. Cheers

Hi I am a Inland CEC applicant. I got my AOR on June 20th, 2017. My currently status look like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Can any one help me with the timelines

supergir11

Feb 21, 2017
As for my knowledge they start with your background check. it is possible in my case also first BG check, next medical, and R10 then PPR.
I think they started with BG check as they requested for it after submission of the application, is that your case as well? which stage are you in?

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My application is updated and says as follows:

Review of additional documents: The additional documents are uploaded. ( Previously it was review.)

I wrote an email to CIC asking status and they replied saying "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed". Any one is in the same phase, I applied in CEC and submitted on June 20, 2017

Thanks

PrincessofRosie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
AOR Received.
30-06-2017

Review of additional documents: The additional documents are uploaded. ( Previously it was review.)

I wrote an email to CIC asking status and they replied saying "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed". Any one is in the same phase, I applied in CEC and submitted on June 20, 2017

Thanks
Well that means that your application is under final review. You will get it soon :))) congrats

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Any comments?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Any comments?
AOR?