+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing fees

kemoya22

Jun 11, 2011
Hello, i dont know if you can assist with some info but i am a single applicant live in caregiver who is about to submit my document for owp and pr. i am just confused with the processing fees that i am to pay online. Do i pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee(490) or Principal applicant of Other classes of applicants - Live In Care Givers & Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds which is (550) along with the payments for my owp???? If you have paid these fees recently can you please assist.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemoya22 said:
Hello, i dont know if you can assist with some info but i am a single applicant live in caregiver who is about to submit my document for owp and pr. i am just confused with the processing fees that i am to pay online. Do i pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee(490) or Principal applicant of Other classes of applicants - Live In Care Givers & Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds which is (550) along with the payments for my owp???? If you have paid these fees recently can you please assist.
You need to pay the Application for PR ($550) and Open Work Permit ($150) fees. You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) if you choose to but you don't have to until they are ready to issue the PR visa.