+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing fee

Lanie

Mar 2, 2006
Indonesia
Hello,

My husband and I intend to apply permanent resident in Canada. Now, I am still pregnant and will have a baby on May 2006, and I will send the application this month. For processing fee which is @ $Can 550 per adult and $Can 150 for children, should I pay $Can 1100 (for me and my husband only) or $Can 1250 (for me, my husband and my future baby)?

Plesae help me.

Thanks a lot

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
Lanie said:
Hello,

My husband and I intend to apply permanent resident in Canada. Now, I am still pregnant and will have a baby on May 2006, and I will send the application this month. For processing fee which is @ $Can 550 per adult and $Can 150 for children, should I pay $Can 1100 (for me and my husband only) or $Can 1250 (for me, my husband and my future baby)?

Plesae help me.

Thanks a lot
Lanie good luck with the baby , what i think is that you should go ahead and file the case with yourself and your husband ,but as time passes you will come to know that these immigration things dont happen in an instant you can wait until the baby comes then add your baby with ur updated file and then submit the baby's fee of 150$. Me and my husband filed the case after we were married and we added our baby later she is 19mths now and we havent recieved medicals yet :) Good luck!!!