+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processed Passport Has Been Dispatched

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Respected Friends , I got an Email
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08 Aug 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

When i Check my Online Status on 9th August it Says that '' your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08/08/2014 '' but i didn't get any call from Visa Centre to collect my Passport , But Today I check my Status Again & Now it says '' your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 11/08.2014 .

Can Anyone Please tell me about it. Thankyou

navsingh01

Aug 1, 2014
Just call the helpline and find out if it is there or not. Once I checked my status online and it said dispatched, I called VFS helpline and told me that if the status has changed to dispatch, then they have it and is ready to be collected. Hope that helps.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
navsingh01 said:
Just call the helpline and find out if it is there or not. Once I checked my status online and it said dispatched, I called VFS helpline and told me that if the status has changed to dispatch, then they have it and is ready to be collected. Hope that helps.
Did You get the Visa ??? I am so Confused becoz in some Forums it says that this status means Visa Issued ?????

nrzuberi

Aug 12, 2014
fahadkhan21 said:
Respected Friends , I got an Email
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08 Aug 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

When i Check my Online Status on 9th August it Says that '' your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08/08/2014 '' but i didn't get any call from Visa Centre to collect my Passport , But Today I check my Status Again & Now it says '' your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 11/08.2014 .

Can Anyone Please tell me about it. Thankyou
Hi Fahad,
you apply from which country?