+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get UAE Police Certificate - For Former Residents with EID

Lonefari

Aug 20, 2014
The issue that I see is that you don’t have EmiratesID number available. I am not sure if they DP team will be able to provide you with the PCC if you place an order online.
The other way will be to get a finger printing(long form, ink based) done locally in Canada, get it notarized, then take the document to Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Global Affairs in Canada and then over to UAE embassy. Once these attestations are done send the package over to a friend in Dubai who can apply on your behalf in a Dubai Police station (best is to visit the CID office (sits just below the Al Qiyadah metro station) at DP HQ - Al Nahda Rd, Al Twar 1, Dubai

My above text It may sound complex and time consuming and more expensive. The issue that I see is that, if you apply through the DP website you “may” end up loosing AED320($117) because of the missing Emirates ID number.

I have used a Canadian CC for the payment so it works.

But I am wondering you have the citizenship why do you require a PCC from Dubai now ?[/QUO

Thanks for your reply. You know I sent my cancelled Residence Visa copy to my friend, who went to ID center and they give him the Expired Emirates Card number. I applied on the Dubai police web site, It was verified and my name came up. happy that it is now okay.

If anybody needs any help, let them write me.

Farooq

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Is the PCC received via email accepted by IRCC or it required attestation by the local UAE Embassy?

Thanks in Advance!
PCC received by email is valid.
What I did was attached the Emirates ID copy, email that i received from Dubai police and the copy of payment receipt in a single pdf document.

Local UAE embassy one will not attest it and second, the attestation is not required...

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I left uae in 2011 and I dont have an emirates id copy. Can i still apply online for Dubai PCC? Thanks.

AZ512

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

I had Abu Dhabi visa, can I still use Dubai Police portal to obtain PCC? I believe UAE has global system? Can anyone confirm please. Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I had Abu Dhabi visa, can I still use Dubai Police portal to obtain PCC? I believe UAE has global system? Can anyone confirm please. Thanks
This is what I reading about Kristine Parker's post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-get-uae-police-certificate-for-former-residents-with-eid.525771/page-2

Or otherwise you can use the MOI website and apply: https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices/issuance.clearcriminalrecord.certificate.348.aspx

You can refer this post as well how to apply from Abu Dhabi PD : https://www.moi.gov.ae/DataFolder/Files/User Manuals/EN/clearance certificate.pdf

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys. I left uae in 2011 and I dont have an emirates id copy. Can i still apply online for Dubai PCC? Thanks.
I had provided my EID# so it was not an issue, a friend of mine, applied online but did not provide EID# initally with application. He was tracking the application through the website (using the reference number) he could not see the status of his application. He had a quick chat with the DP website team and they told him to provide the missing EID#, thankfully he accessed his old email and got the EID number.
So cannot say conclusively if this will work without EID

Luz1957

Aug 3, 2018
I did apply today for a police clearance online even without the EID# hopefully it works. I am in Canada and it is so hard to contact UAE embassy and Ministry of foreign affairs to get the fingerprints attested.