+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure of Degree verifaction for WES

Oct 7, 2018
Karachi Pk
Hello,

I need some information about degree verification for express visa.

1. What is the procedure of degree verification? Do I have to verify my masters, bachelors, inter and matric certificates form each institutions or all from HEC office?

2. If one has attested degree, he have to get it attested again to get it sealed as well?

3. What is the whole procedure and offices located for this attestation in Karachi?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

1. What is the procedure of degree verification? Do I have to verify my masters, bachelors, inter and matric certificates form each institutions or all from HEC office?

2. If one has attested degree, he have to get it attested again to get it sealed as well?

3. What is the whole procedure and offices located for this attestation in Karachi?
1/You only need to have your highest degree assessed.
2/Didn't understand your question
3/Check this link for complete procedure for your country and level of education. It's all on WES website
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

1. You need to get your Masters and Bachelor degrees verified.
2. You need to send sealed transcripts of both Masters and bachelors to WES. I am not sure how your university does it but mine needed my college (bachelors) principal's approval then had to submit that in the university and then pay money for the sealed transcripts. I ordered my masters transcripts from my US university and just Fedex'd them at a later date.
3. Not sure about this.