Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Recently got original transcripts & Signed WES form from Christ University, Bangalore

Go straight down to examination office, block 1 & after entering on right side (02nd door) ask for Ms Mary or Mr Joy. Tell them you want to apply for transcripts for WES service. The whole process took 15 days for me. The above said persons will tell the amount to pay & remit the same in inside campus south Indian bank & present the challan to examinations office.
For me amount was 1250 for single original transcripts copies & again took Xerox copies of transcripts get attestation from controller of examiner, otherwise you can send the original inside the sealed envelope.

Total cost:-
Original transcripts including envelope – Rs 1250/-
Xerox copies attestation – Rs 140/-

Hope this helps anyone for the process of getting transcripts from university. :)

Jan 10, 2017
Hi James,

I'm going to the University tomorrow. Wanted to get clarity on a couple of points:

1. I have my original degree certificate and transcript. I only need to get a xerox copy of each document signed, stamped and sent in a sealed envelope to WES, right?

2. Is there need for a letter from the registrar / controller of examinations stating the credentials of the university (being a deemed one)?

Pls guide

Rgds,
Sherin

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Re: PROCEDURE FOR WES DOCUMENTS – CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE– MBA GRADUATE

Hiii Sherin.anttony...

Please let me know whether you have individual mark sheets for your programme, if not you need that for sending to WES evaluation. Once you have the individual mark sheets the controller of examiner will sign on your photocopies for sending to WES.

Hope your query replied or else please let me know.

Jan 10, 2017
Hi James_tvm

What I have is a trimester wise (6 trimesters) subjects and marks in a single sheet along with a sheet which is the degree certificate. I'll be in the university tomorrow. Also, pls let me know if I need to get a special letter from the registrar to be sent along with the documents. Thanks.

Rgds,
Sherin

Jul 23, 2017
Hello James

I have just initiated the WES process and application. I currently reside in the UAE and will require the attestatiom from Christ (completed my undergrad from Christ). I have a similar query to Sherin.

My brother will be going by the college to receive my transcripts. Do I request originals of all 6 semesters? They provide the option for you to send the transcripts if signed and sealed in an envelope that is stamped. In which case would you recommend that the originals be couriered back to me and I send this along with a photo copy of my certificate?

Alternatively, I could send a photocopy of my certificate to my brother and have this signed along with the transcript he will receive and have both sent through the university.

Please let me know if I need to do photocopies of the transcripts or did you request another original copy of the transcript? In which case do I need to also request an original copy of the certificate?

Also, does this need to be sent from BU or Christ itself?

Apologies for the rant, but I'm very confused right now as to how to move forward, particularly since I'm not in India currently but do not want to delay the process.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Gayathri

Recently got original transcripts & Signed WES form from Christ University, Bangalore

Go straight down to examination office, block 1 & after entering on right side (02nd door) ask for Ms Mary or Mr Joy. Tell them you want to apply for transcripts for WES service. The whole process took 15 days for me. The above said persons will tell the amount to pay & remit the same in inside campus south Indian bank & present the challan to examinations office.
For me amount was 1250 for single original transcripts copies & again took Xerox copies of transcripts get attestation from controller of examiner, otherwise you can send the original inside the sealed envelope.

Hope this helps anyone for the process of getting transcripts from university. :)
Hello

Jul 23, 2017
Hello James_tvm

Sorry, I also have the originals of both my transcripts and the certificate. Can I send scanned copies of these to my brother and have these printed copies attested by the controller of examination along and sent along with the WES form?

Alternatively, would you suggest I send Xerox copies to be absolutely safe?

QUOTE="james_tvm, post: 5691292, member: 96819"]Recently got original transcripts & Signed WES form from Christ University, Bangalore

Hope this helps anyone for the process of getting transcripts from university. :)[/QUOTE]

Rajshah991

Feb 21, 2018

Hi James,

Thank you for sharing your insights.

I am applying through a consulting firm which is asking me to submit the transcripts to IQAS.
Can you tell me if this is required if one has degree certificate from CUIM (christ university institute of management).

Regards
Raj

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if an MBA degree from Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) is WES Recognised as a full Masters Degree. Would be great if you can answer my query.

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhilash Mohanty

Ramyacan

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if an MBA degree from Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) is WES Recognised as a full Masters Degree. Would be great if you can answer my query.

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhilash Mohanty
Even I want to know this. Anyone got WES assessment done for Christ University MBA? Have you got it as Masters?

atira

May 11, 2019
There is no online process for Christ University, but process is very simple for guys staying in Bangalore. You need to visit Multiple times for Submission and collection of Transcripts.

Step 1 First Visit Examination Certer in block One - submit all your Mak sheets. Degree certifate and WES form optional.

Step 2 pay fees as per the information provided in the counter in the bank inside the campus.

Step 3 come back after 3 or 4 days for collection with bank payment proof. They will hand over the Transcripts.

Kunal_M

Oct 4, 2019
But why are you sending your documents to WES. Christ University's Degrees are not evaluated in WES. It is not listed in their website. They will accept your degrees but wont give you any points for that.

Kunal_M

Oct 4, 2019

But why are you sending your documents to WES. Christ University's Degrees are not evaluated in WES. It is not listed in their website

sumanth.wili

Oct 29, 2019
Hello James_tvm

Sorry, I also have the originals of both my transcripts and the certificate. Can I send scanned copies of these to my brother and have these printed copies attested by the controller of examination along and sent along with the WES form?

Alternatively, would you suggest I send Xerox copies to be absolutely safe?

QUOTE="james_tvm, post: 5691292, member: 96819"]Recently got original transcripts & Signed WES form from Christ University, Bangalore

[/QUOTE]
Hi James,

I'm going to the University tomorrow. Wanted to get clarity on a couple of points:

1. I have my original degree certificate and transcript. I only need to get a xerox copy of each document signed, stamped and sent in a sealed envelope to WES, right?

2. Is there need for a letter from the registrar / controller of examinations stating the credentials of the university (being a deemed one)?

Pls guide

Rgds,
Sherin
Hi Sherin,
I wanted to know if Christ (deemed to be university) degrees were validated by WES for express entry; I hear that 2 year Masters from Christ = 1 year CA diploma by WES, any truth to this? Did you get the full points awarded for a foreign 2 years Masters degree? Thanks in advance.

Krrishnith

Nov 12, 2019
But why are you sending your documents to WES. Christ University's Degrees are not evaluated in WES. It is not listed in their website
Did you apply for WES from Christ University? I have the same problem. It is not listed eventhough its a deemed university