+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for Verification of O'levels & A'levels result from PAK - PLEASE HELP.

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I urgently need help regarding the verification of my o'levels and a'levels results.
I am from Pakistan and applying for my ECA through WES.
Only WES requires to send in the secondary education documents aswell, whereas CES and ICAS do not require secondary education documents.

so,
FIRSTLY, if i apply through WES and need to submit verification of my O'levels and A'levels from the University of Cambridge, what is the procedure? If anyone has been through it, PLEASE REPLY.

SECONDLY, since ICAS and CES does not require secondary education documents, will it be fine if i get my ECA from either of these and not WES to avoid the hassle of getting my o'levels and a'levels results verified?
Is there any difference between WES,CES & ICAS besides the time they take and their cost?

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS URGENTLY.
I'll be really grateful If someone could help.

Thanks

Knowme

Apr 24, 2014
I have been going thru the same scenario.

I actually wanted to get my O' levels equivalence from IBCC but they asked for Cambridge verification, which I found out is thru British council & it takes 28 days and the cost is 2800Rs per certificate.

Secondly,I don't think so there is any problem in getting your ECA from ICAS.

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you dont need cambridge verification if you have your original result which is not laminated with plastic.
I just got my A levels equivalence from IBCC and they did not ask me for my cambridge verification.

The procedure ahead of this is confusing anyways. Whether WES accepts equivalence or not.
I havent sent my docs for ECA yet. lets see

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello mia88 and Knowme,

I have a feeling that you guys have misinterpreted the information in WES website. What visa category are you applying for??

You only need to send the highest completed credential to WES for ECA. So if you have completed Bachelors degrees then no need to go through that hassle of sending O levels n A level certificates though British Council.

Hope this helps.
ESZB

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!!
No I emailed them to ask about this and for Pakistan they require all degrees and transcripts, both secondary and post secondary.
I am applying under NOC 4011.
It doesnt matter which NOC we are applying through, but its the requirement for Pakistan.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESZB said:
Hello mia88 and Knowme,

I have a feeling that you guys have misinterpreted the information in WES website. What visa category are you applying for??

You only need to send the highest completed credential to WES for ECA. So if you have completed Bachelors degrees then no need to go through that hassle of sending O levels n A level certificates though British Council.

Hope this helps.
ESZB

no bro,
if you are going through WES you have to provide all documents from SSC to BA/Master/Ph.D etc so it is must. be proactive and arrange all documents according to the procedure to save your time. SSC/HSSC are "MUST" for WES..............

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello F_S_W

Yes you are right the package which need to be sent from the candidates side must contain photocopies of all the documents from SSC to your highest credential.

I am actually talking about the credential which is to be sent from the institute directly. That is only applicable to the credential on the basis of which you are claiming points for immigration.

Best of luck
ESZB

Sunny84

Jul 17, 2014
ESZB said:
Hello F_S_W

Yes you are right the package which need to be sent from the candidates side must contain photocopies of all the documents from SSC to your highest credential.

I am actually talking about the credential which is to be sent from the institute directly. That is only applicable to the credential on the basis of which you are claiming points for immigration.

Best of luck
ESZB
Dear ESZB,

Do we need to attest and send the "originals" or "photocopies" of the educational certificates to WES? As per my understanding we only need to get the photocopies attested and delivered to WES. Am i correct? Meaning photocopies of all the following: O-Levels, HSSC, B.Com and ACCA.

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
go with CES. they need university degrees verified and sent directly. but the only thing is CES is taking 1 month or so

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Sunny84 said:
Dear ESZB,

Do we need to attest and send the "originals" or "photocopies" of the educational certificates to WES? As per my understanding we only need to get the photocopies attested and delivered to WES. Am i correct? Meaning photocopies of all the following: O-Levels, HSSC, B.Com and ACCA.
Sorry for late reply. Hope you got the answer already. Yes you got it. You need to send attested photocopies.

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
For most countries of the world (including India and Bangladesh), you don't need secondary school certificate if you want WES to issue ECA for your higher education. i.e. no need for 12th grade certificates for bachelors degree, and no need for bachelors degree certificate for Masters degree.

........ BUT ........

If you are unfortunate enough to be from Pakistan, you will have to send your SSC/HSSC/Bachelors/Masters/PhD certificates. All duly attested from IBCC and/or HEC.

Apparently, CIC loves giving Pakistanis extra rugrra

Pakistan Zindabad :p

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
mia88 said:
Hi!

I urgently need help regarding the verification of my o'levels and a'levels results.
I am from Pakistan and applying for my ECA through WES.
Only WES requires to send in the secondary education documents aswell, whereas CES and ICAS do not require secondary education documents.

so,
FIRSTLY, if i apply through WES and need to submit verification of my O'levels and A'levels from the University of Cambridge, what is the procedure? If anyone has been through it, PLEASE REPLY.

SECONDLY, since ICAS and CES does not require secondary education documents, will it be fine if i get my ECA from either of these and not WES to avoid the hassle of getting my o'levels and a'levels results verified?
Is there any difference between WES,CES & ICAS besides the time they take and their cost?

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS URGENTLY.
I'll be really grateful If someone could help.

Thanks

I saw an option of directly filling form 7 a tye Cambridge international examinations website where you have to pay 36 GBP and they will send via courier ( seperate charges) to a third party verification of your docs. why dont you also check that out. i am confused myself.