+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCEDURE FOR PROOF OF LEGAL RESIDENCY IN RIYADH ( KSA )

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Dear All ,
Greetings

Its mentioned on the website:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
The police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, you must then apply for the police certificate in person at the relevant police headquarters

I have certain querries regarding the proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Canadian Immigration .

Querry 1: Do we need to go to Ministry single or with spouse ?
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 2. Besides the letter in Arabic Issued from Canadian Embassy what other documents ( Iqama/ Passport / Photos / Letter froom Employer ) are required while going to Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 3. Do we have to translate the document in Arabic or English is accepted by Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 4. Whai is the structure of fees for the service by Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 5. How much days are taken for the issue of the proof of legal residency by Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

I look forward to hear from people who have knowledge about the querries mentioned above ,

Kind Regards

DR OF ACADEMICS

syeda

Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drofacademics said:
Dear All ,
Greetings

Its mentioned on the website:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
The police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, you must then apply for the police certificate in person at the relevant police headquarters

I have certain querries regarding the proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Canadian Immigration .

HI DR.,
AS FAR I THINK YOUR IQAMA IS THE LEGAL RESIDENCY IN SAUDI ARABIA.SO YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR IQAMA COPY
WITH ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS IN 2ND PHASE.
KINDLY,TELL ME YOUR TIMELINE AND IN WHICH PROCESS YOU ARE?YOUR NOC.?
THANKS,
SYEDA
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 2. Besides the letter in Arabic Issued from Canadian Embassy what other documents ( Iqama/ Passport / Photos / Letter froom Employer ) are required while going to Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 3. Do we have to translate the document in Arabic or English is accepted by Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

YOUR ANSWER :

Querry 5. How much days are taken for the issue of the proof of legal residency by Ministry ?
YOUR ANSWER :

I look forward to hear from people who have knowledge about the querries mentioned above ,

Kind Regards

DR OF ACADEMICS

aullah

Aug 9, 2009
here goes the answer as I am living in Saudi Arabia

YOUR ANSWER : ONLY YOU.

YOUR ANSWER : ONLY IQAMA OR RESIDENCE PERMIT.

YOUR ANSWER : NO. ONLY ARABIC WILL BE ACCEPTED (AS THEY DON'T KNOW ENGLISH !!!!)

YOUR ANSWER : 25 SR

YOUR ANSWER : PROFF OF LEGAL RESIDENCY (OR LOCAL NAME IS IQAMA) IS ISSUED ONLY TO CURRENT RERSIDENTS OF SAUDI. FOREIGN MINISTRY WILL NOT ISSUE ANY LETTER FOR THAT REASON. IT'S DONE BY MINISTRY OF INTERIOR. IF YOU LOOKING FOR POLICE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE SAUDI HOLDING VALID RESIDENCE PERMIT. OTHERWISE CONTACT YOU LOCAL COUNTRY SAUDI CONSULATE.

drofacademics said:
Dear All ,
Greetings

YOUR ANSWER :

YOUR ANSWER :

YOUR ANSWER :

YOUR ANSWER :

YOUR ANSWER :

Kind Regards

DR OF ACADEMICS

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Dear All ,
Thanks a lot for answering to my querry. I really appreciate your prompt reply.
A. Regarding my last Querry No. 5 relating to the no. of days to get the acceptance of legal residence by Ministry of Foreign Affairs :
Can we get the legal acceptance of the same day .

YOUR ANSWER :

B. It is mentioned that once we have obtained proof of legal residence by Ministry of Foriegn Affairs , we need to head towards the police headquarter for fingerprinting :

Question :1. What we will get from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs which will proof our legal residency status ? Will it be the attested Iqama ( = Residence Permit ) or some paper ?

YOUR ANSWER :

Question : 2. How much time is taken by the Police station to give the paper after finger printing ?

I look forward to hear from you .
Thanking you in anticipation .
Kind Regards ,
DR OF ACADEMICS