Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
vab_o1984 said:
Hi Vinodh,

Thank you for the details

I have one question. I have recently moved to Bangalore(3 days back) and I received ITA from CIC.
Im from Gulbarga and when enquired there about PCC,they said that they wont do it. It has to be done from Bangalore or Hubli.
I need the PCC for processing the ITA further. I have Aadhar card,voters id,driving licence issued in Gulbarga. I can get the current address on my Company's letter head(IBM).
Will that be accepted?

Thanks,
Vijay

Hello Vijay,

As you are working in IBM, you will get address proof letter from the company.
Take a post paid Airtel Connection with the new address and then you will have two documents for PCC with present address in Bangalore
and I do not see any problem with PCC using a Police verification certificate

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
To all my friends out there (the context is more appropriate for India though), had a query regarding PCC. Please help me. Sorry to be posting this in multiple topics.
I was recently nominated under OOPNP and am expecting an ITA next week.

1. Regarding Police Clearance Certificate: I was living for rent in location 1 in Bangalore and recently after applying for OOPNP moved to location 2 in Bangalore. The provincial nomination certificate would be delivered to location 1.
Three questions on this.
a) I am planning to get PCC from PSK with location 2 (my current location) as the address. I have gas connection bill for it. Is it good to go for this / is it preferable to go for PCC with location 1? (Note: My parents still live in location 1)
b) My wife does not have address proof for both locations. However, there is a marriage certificate and she has an ACT broadband connection in her name for location 2. Will there be any hurdles to get PCC with location 2?
c) Is address ever mentioned on the PCC?

Guys, I am counting on you. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Both my wife and myself are staying in Bangalore but neither of us is from the city (I moved here for work)

I can show post-paid phone bills and/or work agreement as proof of why i'm in Bangalore (needed since the Bangalore address isn't listed on either of our passports)

However, my wife does not have any document listed on her name which shows her Bangalore residence

So what can I do in this case to get a PCC for my wife?

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
new_migration said:
If anyone want to apply for PCC from Bangalore, You can directly apply through Bangalore police commissioner office.
here is the site and procedure.

http://www.bcp.gov.in/

thank you for sharing

there are 2 type to get PCC which one i should choose

http://www.bcp.gov.in/bcp_passport/pcc_pvc.aspx

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hi,
I was hoping to get PCC for the duration that she lived in Bangalore,

She worked in Bangalore from 2006 to 2010 moved a couple times(domlur and koramangala) sharing accommodation with friends, never having a rental contract in her name.
She has her employer letter and address of the office (Electronic City).

Her passport has the address of her home town in Kerala, and now she lives outside India.
We have no Adhar card, Gas connection or any such documents that a resident may have.

What all steps do I need to take to get a PCC from Bangalore
else for the immigration will PCC from any state be enough, then maybe I can get one from Kerala
Which Police Stations do I need to contact

Also do you think PCC is required for places that you stayed before 10 years.
if so all of the above is applicable for me also for 2000 - 2005 including places like Indira Nagar, KR Pura

ashwinkala

Feb 4, 2017
So I am having a little bit of confusion. As per my understanding, there are 2 types of PCC which are offered (in Bangalore, India) :

1. Through the PSK
2. Through the commissioner of Police

I wanted to know which one should I go for relevant to Immigration. Any inputs around this topic are most welcome.

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

I've lived in 3 states (more than 6 months each) during the past 10 years. Will a PCC from the PSK near to my present address (since the past 2 yrs) suffice or should I also get PCCs from district police stations of places where I've lived in the past 10 yrs? Pls guide!

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
guys! i am happy to say that i just got my PCC today!
it has no date of stay or where i stayed!

so for India my wife and I are now covered
One PCC would be enough for the whole stay in India!
It is a matter of what they require to accept the PCC application at the place of application.
If you have family in your hometown and it is easy to get that go for it.

for us, we live in UAE. the cic page explains that NRIs' need to contact the Consulate General of India for PCC in the country of residence.
worked out easy for us applied on WED 19th and got it the next WED 26th April.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
So I am having a little bit of confusion. As per my understanding, there are 2 types of PCC which are offered (in Bangalore, India) :

1. Through the PSK
2. Through the commissioner of Police

I wanted to know which one should I go for relevant to Immigration. Any inputs around this topic are most welcome.
Both should work, as they are authentic certificates.
Easy way would be through the PSK, book and appointment and get it.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I've lived in 3 states (more than 6 months each) during the past 10 years. Will a PCC from the PSK near to my present address (since the past 2 yrs) suffice or should I also get PCCs from district police stations of places where I've lived in the past 10 yrs? Pls guide!
PCC from the PSK near to your present address (since the past 2 yrs) should work for you.

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Can company address proof (alone)be used as a document for PCC?
I am working at XYZ company, Can they verify through my work experience letter or address proof?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi All,

I went to PSK at Sai Arcade in Bangalore. First the entire process was very slow. In spite of providing my Aadhar card, Bank statements, I have been asked to get PV done and get the clear report from Police. Today I got a message that PV details have been sent to police station.

What should I do. Should I go to Police station or wait for the call.

tks,
tbn2k18

rickysaldanha

Mar 20, 2018
Bangalore, India
Hi All,

I went to PSK at Sai Arcade in Bangalore. First the entire process was very slow. In spite of providing my Aadhar card, Bank statements, I have been asked to get PV done and get the clear report from Police. Today I got a message that PV details have been sent to police station.

What should I do. Should I go to Police station or wait for the call.

tks,
tbn2k18
How did it go?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
How did it go?
I got a call from the Police Officer on 3rd March and in the afternoon the PV was completed.
Got an sms from PSK on 5th March that can collect the PCC from them. I collected PCC on 6th March.

In terms of PV he requested for Rental agreement copies as well.

tks,
tbn2k18