InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hi hyd_girl & mutaros

Thank you for creating this thread !

I have same issue like mutaros. My CRS score should be updated (348 to 433) by Sept 30th counting 1 year experience as I started experience / work by 1st Oct 2016. But EE algorithm gave me the addition score 30 days earlier (i.e., Sept 1, 2015). Based on that score (433), Ontario sent me PT, on 25th Sept (i.e., just 5 days earlier to 1 year mark by 30th Sept 2015). Now same "Procedural Fairness Request", I got for that 5 days, where I have nothing under my control. All I followed he system. I was eligible for FSW too. So, I am thinking to switch into FSW from CEC.

I do not know, how they will take it. I have lots of "Humanitarian Grounds too". I am still working. If I calculate 1 years equivalent i.e., 1560 hours, I am fine with that, but only 5 days short for days count only.

Any suggestion will be great support.

If we can go for attorney, lets try to have opinion, we can share payment to him,

If you developed any LOE, lets share our LOE to support each othe in personal email (give me your email in inbox). Since we are in same boat, lets support each other. They will want to take same approach for all of us, like you, me or mutaros..so lets go supporting each others

With Pain and frustration

mutaros

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017 Divorce Certificate
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
Hi parajulirp,

I have sent them request to withdraw my application, because I'm sure the application will be refused.
I think withdrawing is a better option because at least there will not be entry about refusing in the personal history.

Actually the Procedural Fairness Request is the second letter that I have received from OINP.
The first one with the similar request I received in the end of November 2015. I wrote detailed explanation, that I have full time job, have much more than 1560 hours, that I sent my application to OINP only after I completed full year.

But it seems it didn't work.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mutaros said:
Hi parajulirp,

I have sent them request to withdraw my application, because I'm sure the application will be refused.
I think withdrawing is a better option because at least there will not be entry about refusing in the personal history.

Actually the Procedural Fairness Request is the second letter that I have received from OINP.
The first one with the similar request I received in the end of November 2015. I wrote detailed explanation, that I have full time job, have much more than 1560 hours, that I sent my application to OINP only after I completed full year.

But it seems it didn't work.
Are you working in Ontario?

trilokcic

May 3, 2015
Hi Mutaros, Hyd_Grl,parajulirp

I received a similar letter today, that you had received regarding the "Procedural Fairness Request- Canadian Experience Class".

In my case I received PT Interest Letter on 6 November 2015, but full year of experience gained only on 14 of November, 2015.

Although I sent my application in December (post completion of one year of Work Exp), on the date of PT Letter I was short of 10 days to full year of employment so I waited till I completed 1 year and became eligibile under CEC.

Yesterday I received letter from OINP with following:

Your application does not provide sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year (12 months) of cumulative, full-
time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation, in Canada, in the past three years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

Please note that the OINP calculates cumulative work experienced based on the date of the PT Notification of Interest. In your case, the Program issued the Notification of Interest on November 6, 2015 and your work experience was assessed as of this date.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria.

Can you please suggest the next steps that we need to follow. Would appreciate if you can share your cell number or email address. I am seeking some help around the same phase you have passed through. Can you please atleast give me a call on +1 647 986 5511. My Email address is trilokpujara11@gmail.com. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE connect me, I need serious guidance on this.

Thanks,
Trilok.

trilokcic

May 3, 2015
Hello, can anyone please please please help me. I am very tesnsed. I got a similar fairness emmail but i dont understand what to do next.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
trilokcic said:
Hello, can anyone please please please help me. I am very tesnsed. I got a similar fairness emmail but i dont understand what to do next.
This is an old thread - drop a PM to these members (Mutaros, Hyd_Girl,parajulirp) to get their attention.

Good luck.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
trilokcic said:
what is the reason for the same.