+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

ZIGGI JET

Dec 8, 2023
I received a letter from IRCC Stating
I have reviewed your application and the documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

 Submissions: I have concerns that the banking statements you have submitted in support of your application are inauthentic.
This must be received at this office by 2023/12/14

Meanwhile, the banking statements I attached my my application were genuine and the account was in my name

How do I go about this, please.. Any help??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received a letter from IRCC Stating
I have reviewed your application and the documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

 Submissions: I have concerns that the banking statements you have submitted in support of your application are inauthentic.
This must be received at this office by 2023/12/14

Meanwhile, the banking statements I attached my my application were genuine and the account was in my name

How do I go about this, please.. Any help??
Go to you bank and have the statements reissued with a letter from them that the documents are genuine, and the submit documents to show that they are the same and from the same bank. Is this an African bank?

samug

Dec 10, 2023
A friend of mine received the same letter saying the invitation was fraudulent yet it was a genuine invitation, the host also wrote stating it was a genuine invitation but regardless of the explanations, she was sent another document saying her application had been refused and had been found inadmissible from Canada for 5yrs.