Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Any one received this type of letter after medical?from cic share experiance.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
C_Survival said:
I haven't done medicals yet but I am curious. what does it say?
Just searchedin CIC site found this (Looks like because of some medical reason )
=================
Annex 4
PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

Medical inadmissibility - Excessive demand on social services

[INSERT LETTERHEAD]

Our Ref.:

[INSERT ADDRESS]

Dear [INSERT NAME]:

This letter concerns your application for an immigrant visa [or: application for permanent residence in Canada]. Based on a review of your file, it appears that you or your family member may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have determined that you/your family member, [name], are/is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $5,143.00 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) [and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member] of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.

You/your family member, [name], have/has the following medical condition or diagnosis: [Insert name of disease or condition and diagnosis from IMM 5365.] In particular:

[Insert narrative from IMM 5365 – excluding the list of social services required and cost implications.]

In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

[Insert list of social services required, cost implications and period indicated by the medical officer from IMM 5365.]

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:

the medical condition(s) identified;
social services required in Canada for the period indicated above; and
your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period indicated above and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.
You must provide any additional information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in your application being refused.

In order to demonstrate that you/your family member will not place an excessive demand on social services, if permitted to immigrate to Canada, you must establish to the satisfaction of the assessing officer that you have a reasonable and workable plan, along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan, in order to offset the excessive demand that you would otherwise impose on social services, after immigrating to Canada. The sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that define the meanings of “social services” and “excessive demand” are included for your reference.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Yours truly,

Officer
[Appropriate Signature Block].

=================

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
My medical is normal as I have medical report copy i received this letter after 2day of medical request. And they ask for notice of assesment t4 and proof of work.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Procedural fairness letter is not limited to health issues. If they had doubts about any part of your application, instead of outright rejecting it, they give you the opportunity to resolve the doubts they have.

Just send them what they are asking for.

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samir3132 said:
My medical is normal as I have medical report copy i received this letter after 2day of medical request. And they ask for notice of assesment t4 and proof of work.
how are you doing samir? any resolution?

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Can you share the link from where you found this letter? Thanks!

CEC_1304 said:
Just searchedin CIC site found this (Looks like because of some medical reason )
=================
Annex 4
PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

Medical inadmissibility - Excessive demand on social services

[INSERT LETTERHEAD]

Our Ref.:

[INSERT ADDRESS]

Dear [INSERT NAME]:

This letter concerns your application for an immigrant visa [or: application for permanent residence in Canada]. Based on a review of your file, it appears that you or your family member may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have determined that you/your family member, [name], are/is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $5,143.00 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) [and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member] of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.

You/your family member, [name], have/has the following medical condition or diagnosis: [Insert name of disease or condition and diagnosis from IMM 5365.] In particular:

[Insert narrative from IMM 5365 – excluding the list of social services required and cost implications.]

In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

[Insert list of social services required, cost implications and period indicated by the medical officer from IMM 5365.]

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:

the medical condition(s) identified;
social services required in Canada for the period indicated above; and
your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period indicated above and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.
You must provide any additional information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in your application being refused.

In order to demonstrate that you/your family member will not place an excessive demand on social services, if permitted to immigrate to Canada, you must establish to the satisfaction of the assessing officer that you have a reasonable and workable plan, along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan, in order to offset the excessive demand that you would otherwise impose on social services, after immigrating to Canada. The sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that define the meanings of “social services” and “excessive demand” are included for your reference.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Yours truly,

Officer
[Appropriate Signature Block].

=================

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
samir3132 said:
Any one received this type of letter after medical?from cic share experiance.
Hi Samir,

I was really concern about your situation just did some more Google and found this in one of site FAQ:
But as you mentioned your medical report is normal so that is best part
"What action, if any, can be taken to address inadmissibility on the basis of medical concerns? Can I somehow prove that my illness will not be a drain on the Canadian economy?
If a Canadian Medical Officer reviewing your file determines that your health condition will result in an excessive demand on the Canadian health system, he/she will issue an opinion to the Visa Officer in charge of your file. The Visa Officer will, in turn, send you a “procedural fairness letter” informing you of the intention to refuse your application on the grounds of medical inadmissibility.
Before the officer makes a final decision on your file, you will have the opportunity to submit any additional information that can address the following concerns:
The medical condition(s) identified
Health services required in Canada
Your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian health services
If you are still refused, you may pursue a court challenge to the decision."

Also there is two forum link which is talking about this please refer this:
1) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-to-fairness-letter-t60162.0.html
2) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/our-response-to-procedural-fairness-letter-t62007.0.html

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hope1957 said:
Can you share the link from where you found this letter? Thanks!
here you go :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob063b.asp

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Hi Samir,

I was really concern about your situation just did some more Google and found this in one of site FAQ:
But as you mentioned your medical report is normal so that is best part
"What action, if any, can be taken to address inadmissibility on the basis of medical concerns? Can I somehow prove that my illness will not be a drain on the Canadian economy?
If a Canadian Medical Officer reviewing your file determines that your health condition will result in an excessive demand on the Canadian health system, he/she will issue an opinion to the Visa Officer in charge of your file. The Visa Officer will, in turn, send you a “procedural fairness letter” informing you of the intention to refuse your application on the grounds of medical inadmissibility.
Before the officer makes a final decision on your file, you will have the opportunity to submit any additional information that can address the following concerns:
The medical condition(s) identified
Health services required in Canada
Your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian health services
If you are still refused, you may pursue a court challenge to the decision."

Also there is two forum link which is talking about this please refer this:
1) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-to-fairness-letter-t60162.0.html
2) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/our-response-to-procedural-fairness-letter-t62007.0.html
Thanks

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Whats chance for approval after medical if this type of letter received. Any success story?

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Samir- I hope you will pass it through
Did you receive this letter by mail or email?

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT MEDICAL?!!!!!!!!!!

Has nothing to do with the results of the medical. This is ELIGIBILITY, not ADMISSIBILITY.

They've asked for "T4 and Proof of Work".

Again, it has NOTHING to do with medical from what is said here.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Omshri said:
Samir- I hope you will pass it through
Did you receive this letter by mail or email?
By email.
Received medical on june 4
Email received. With letter on june 6.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Ok, it doesn't sounds like about your Medical.. Does the contents of letter are same as pasted above by user CEC_1304 so we can shed some light on this??