+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with work expeirence

indianstudentenquire

Dec 29, 2013
Hello,

If anyone can guide me I will highly appreciate.

I had been working with my company from more than 4 years. Everything was good but somehow some problem occurred between me and the owner of the company, some personal problem. And for sure the problem won’t get fixed and no reconciliation.

Now the problem is that I have left the company without any documentation (experience certificate and any other reference letter.) which actually they denied to give me.

I want to apply for federal skilled worker program.

My question is: Is it possible to apply If I arrange an experience certificate from any other registered company that deals with the same services?

If yes then how will I show salary slips and proof of salary? This new company can manage to give me experience certificate with salary mentioned on the certificate.

Will it create any problem?

I have good knowledge about my field but my bad luck is that I went into some conflict with the last company and they wont verify me at all. Please help me if you can.
Can anyone suggest any solution for this?

I don’t want to miss this chance of application.

Thank you so much in advance. Your suggestion will be valuable.

Thanks,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
indianstudentenquire said:
No one has any idea about this friends?
Yes, here is an idea. DON'T DO IT.
What you are planning is "document fraud" and "misrepresentation".
This will get your application rejected and you banned from Canada for two years.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
I don't see a solution for this problem.
Always the experience certificate or the reference letter we provide will be checked or undergo a background check process.
Definitely if you are not in good terms, they won't verify your identity and which will reject your application as well.

Please be aware of these consequences.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Hello,

I had been working with my company from more than 4 years. Everything was good but somehow some problem occurred between me and the owner of the company, some personal problem. And for sure the problem won't get fixed and no reconciliation.

Now the problem is that I have left the company without any documentation (experience certificate and any other reference letter.) which actually they denied to give me.

My question is: Is it possible to apply If I arrange an experience certificate from any other registered company that deals with the same services?

If yes then how will I show salary slips and proof of salary? This new company can manage to give me experience certificate with salary mentioned on the certificate.

I have good knowledge about my field but my bad luck is that I went into some conflict with the last company and they wont verify me at all. Please help me if you can.

I don't want to miss this chance of application.

Thanks,
I think you should talk to a lawyer regarding this, how can they refuse to give u a letter confirming your employment period.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
Yes, here is an idea. DON'T DO IT.
What you are planning is "document fraud" and "misrepresentation".
This will get your application rejected and you banned from Canada for two years.
Agree, NEVER do this. You will regret it.

OP, can you possible get someone at that company, one of your managers or someone else who knew your duties, to write you a personal letter? This will still work but you would need to explain to CIC why a letter on letterhead is unavailable.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
During the time of application I had 1 year 10 months of work experience. So when CIC reviews my application for Positive Eligibility Review and if that is after 2 months, then will it mean that my experience will be counted as 2 years?

Thanks,

Omar

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Hello,

I had been working with my company from more than 4 years. Everything was good but somehow some problem occurred between me and the owner of the company, some personal problem. And for sure the problem won't get fixed and no reconciliation.

I don't want to miss this chance of application.

Thanks,
Don't do like that, sometime they can ask your income tax return OR form 16 to verify further.
Manish Mehta

gracethewanderer

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon.. Before August 2015
LANDED..........
God's WILL
OmarSarfraz said:
During the time of application I had 1 year 10 months of work experience. So when CIC reviews my application for Positive Eligibility Review and if that is after 2 months, then will it mean that my experience will be counted as 2 years?

Thanks,

Omar
hi , just a quick question.. so if you have 1 year 10 months experience they count it as 2 yrs? so its goin to be rounded off?

how about the case of my friend he have 8 months experience with more than 1560 hours per week as required. (base on the site shows eligibility points 1560 hrs) do you think they can round it off as well.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
OmarSarfraz said:

Thanks,

Omar
No. The clock stops when you submit your application.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
Is it possible to get get someone at your old company, any managers who know your duties, to write you a reference letter? This will still work but you would need to explain to CIC why a letter on letterhead is unavailable.

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Hi All,
please share your views on case. I got reference letter from company with the help of my manager, but I have lot of problem with HR head. I am sure, she will not do good on case. :mad:

Anyone know, How background will be take place through mail or phone or personal visit. if mail or phone who they addressed. My bad luck, my manager is going to retired in two months.

Please advice, how i can make my case safe..

RadhaLenin