+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in provincial nominee program in manitoba

bnong26

Jan 23, 2013
Hello guys,

I would like to know if how long or minimum stay in manitoba before i go back to my country without sacrificing the credibility of the person who sponsored me so that he can still sponsor future nominee.

Because i think i cannot settle in manito and i wana go home. Im in manitoba for 3 months now.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
bnong26 said:
Hello guys,

I would like to know if how long or minimum stay in manitoba before i go back to my country without sacrificing the credibility of the person who sponsored me so that he can still sponsor future nominee.

Because i think i cannot settle in manito and i wana go home. Im in manitoba for 3 months now.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks
if you wont mind my asking, what made u decide that you can not settle in Manitoba?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same question. What made you change your mind to leave Manitoba in just 3 months and where will you go back ??

Waiting for a detailed answer from you because I am also applying and want to have an idea from those who are already in Manitoba. Thanks.

GASHVI

Jan 24, 2013
Hi ,,

Even i am planning to apply under general category for manitoba with my spouse and my child .. As such i an really curious to know your reason for moving out of the province..

bnong26

Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for you questions.. I think im not used with the weather and its hard to adjust.. I have other option that i think better than this.. I have no choice but to go here because this comes first rather than the other option. Do you have guys know if how long do i need to stay here so that my sponsor wont have difficulty sponsoring in the future?

girishrudra

Nov 23, 2012
you have to live here at least 2 years if u want the credibilty remain of your sponser. another option is take some educational admission of ur wife or you to toronto type place and u will get NOC from manitoba and this will no harm ur sponser.

confuse28

Mar 10, 2014
Did you try to consult mpnp with regard to this matter? We have the same situation. I would'nt want my sponsor to get blacklisted since he has plans of sponsoring other relatives. And that's our main concern before leaving manitoba. I cannot get a specific answer as to how long do i need to stay here before i can leave and go back home.

desi_jatt

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Manitoba Sponsor have to provide the Information on all the previous sponsored candidates on the form like Address,when they arrived and where they are working.

I don't think there is any way for him not to get blacklisted for you moving out of Manitoba (to other parts of Canada, I suppose, thats exactly why this restriction was put in place, so that people don't use MPNP as means of easy entry to Canada and then leave for ON,AB,BC).

You can contact MPNP for the exact answer.

ayameh

Feb 26, 2014
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I'm currently preparing all the docs needed for my MPNP application but there's a problem causing delay. I already contacted Manitoba Immigration through phone and e-mail but there's still no answer. I hope someone can help me here so I can submit my application immediately. :(

A friend will endorse my application but I failed to provide the recommended 10,000 CAD on my bank account. I only have 6,000 CAD and to resolve this, my sponsor will attach an Affidavit of Financial Support together with her bank statement on her SP2. Does anyone here tried this method already? Will I be rejected because I didn't reach the 10,000 CAD settlement fund? And my sponsor has only 10,000CAD on her bank too but she has a full-time and part-time job. Please help me. :(