04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
hi guys

my timeline is

I submitted my application on October 29th 2022 (groupe of five) Turkey

and till now didn't get anything Like I didn't get the G-Number yet , the question is how long it takes to receive response for ircc?

and also if there's anybody applied groupe of five in turkey here?

thank you guys!
I think we are in the same boat. Mine is submitted in December, not received any correspondence yet.

Reactions: Karrar Al-Tameemi

amin_turkey

Jan 24, 2023
In January 2022, I opened a sponsorship file for a group of 5 on the Arima Quebec website.
4 months later, in April, I was selected in the Quebec lottery
I had 2 months to send the final documents to the sponsors, which I completed on June 20.
I have been waiting since June 20, 2022 until today
In our file status it is still written (Présenté)
They did not give us any acceptable answer and we are confused. We were not interviewed, we were not given biometrics, we were not given a medical test. We are refugees in Türkiye.
I'm tired of being unanswered, I'm tired of this life. Aren't we human? Shouldn't we live? How many more years should pass before Canada gives me a visa?
A year and a half is not enough time to finish a case!!!

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
In January 2022, I opened a sponsorship file for a group of 5 on the Arima Quebec website.
4 months later, in April, I was selected in the Quebec lottery
I had 2 months to send the final documents to the sponsors, which I completed on June 20.
I have been waiting since June 20, 2022 until today
In our file status it is still written (Présenté)
They did not give us any acceptable answer and we are confused. We were not interviewed, we were not given biometrics, we were not given a medical test. We are refugees in Türkiye.
I'm tired of being unanswered, I'm tired of this life. Aren't we human? Shouldn't we live? How many more years should pass before Canada gives me a visa?
A year and a half is not enough time to finish a case!!!
According to my experience, expect to get a sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry) in November - December this year then after the approval u will apply for Permanent Residence

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..

fatimadibo0

May 31, 2023
An urgent message from a Syrian girl living in Turkey
Hello, my name is Fatima Dibo and I am from Syria
I am 21 years old and I live in Turkey. I want to tell you my story because I urgently need to travel. I hope you will respond.
I fled to Turkey because of the war that took place in my country. In the year 4/27/2015, I came to Turkey to escape from the war that took place in my country.
I have lived through terror, war and fear for 4 years, full of fear and horror, and I will never forget what I lived through from lack of sleep and constant fear of me and my family.
At that time, I could no longer bear all these psychological pressures and the fear of bombing, killing and the war that raged in our homeland...
Then I decided to take refuge in Turkey, but my family did not agree to come with me, so I went with my aunt to escape the war, and we entered Turkey through smuggling, and then to the city of Istanbul.
Since I got there, I started working so that we could live, and at that time I was only 13 years old!!
I started working for a year in Istanbul and it was hard work and 13 hour work!! And then we decided to take refuge in Europe because Turkey does not provide refugees with any help, so we headed towards Europe with a rubber ship on the sea, which is never suitable for sailing, and our number exceeded 50 people, including women, children and men!! While we were in the middle of the sea between Greece and Turkey, the boat stopped and we almost drowned!! With great difficulty, we restarted it, but we had no luck at that time. The Turkish authorities arrested us in the middle of the sea and returned us to the Turkish shores. Because my grandfather and grandmother were old, we could not try again, and we went to Ankara, where I live now.
When we came to Ankara, when I was 14 years old, I also searched for a job and started it, and I worked for a year and after that I could no longer bear the work because the work period was too long and all this while I was standing on my feet for 13 hours!!Then there is an association that suggested that I study and they give me money for my studies, so I was very happy with this suggestion because I love studying and I agreed and started studying in 2018 and entered the eighth grade at that time because I stopped studying in Syria at this level so I completed all high school and got a certificate and then No one gives me money anymore to complete the university. My tiredness and effort in high school are gone, and I can no longer complete because I do not have money, and universities need a lot of money and I do not have anything, and now I am here and I cannot study because I do not have money! And now my life is spending like this, it is useless, and I am very sad and depressed, because life is wasted here, and there is no help to complete the university, and also now that the earthquake that has become over our heads here, we lived it with all fear and terror, as I was visiting my brother in “Gaziantep” and at 4 in the morning it became The earthquake was a great disaster, we got lost in the streets, there is no heat or electricity, and we cannot go home because it is about to fall!! Also, my brother entered Turkey in 2020 because of the war as well and the financial situation in which my family lives. They are in dire need of everything in Syria, and there are no jobs there or aid. They live in a very difficult financial and psychological situation because of the war and material living, also now the earthquake and now they do not have There is no house or anything else because of the earthquake that caused the house in which they live to crack, and now they are without shelter or help, and I cannot offer them anything, and this matter makes me very sad and worried, and we also have a file in the United Nations since 2018, but the procedures are very, very slow and I am in need Desperate to travel
And if you are sure that there is a file in the United Nations, I will send it to you.
So, I am calling you for the sake of others, and I ask you to take care of me and to immigrate to you to “America.” When I come there, I will study, and I will be active and effective and benefit this country! I am absolutely certain that you will not want me disappointed, and that you study and evaluate my situation, and if you want any proofs about me, I will send them to you immediately .. But please, please look at my situation and sponsor me for emigration, because I trust you and your humanity
And thank you for listening to me
Congratulation my friend. I wish you the very best for your interveiw. Keep updating us. My case is very much like yours- so your thoughts would surely help me and many others with similar cases. Was there any line added to the ECAS? or you just received a letter?

PSAHR

amin_turkey

Jan 24, 2023
According to my experience, expect to get a sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry) in November - December this year then after the approval u will apply for Permanent Residence
After the sponsor's financial support file is approved, how long will it take for us to go from Turkey to Quebec?

amin_turkey

Jan 24, 2023
I mean, how many more steps do we have to skip? And how long does each step take? You don't need to tell me the exact time. If you tell me the approximate time, I would appreciate it. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I mean, how many more steps do we have to skip? And how long does each step take? You don't need to tell me the exact time. If you tell me the approximate time, I would appreciate it. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
After the Sponsorship approval, you will have to apply for Permanent Residence , after submitting your PR application you will get an email from IRCC which will include your File number or G number and your IUC number then your PR application file will be transfered to your Visa Office ( I got the email 2 weeks after the submission).

The next step will be to wait for the Visa office to call you for an interview, a medical exam.
I don't know the approximate time to get a call for interview after submitting your PR application because the processing time is not the same from different Visa Offices.

amin_turkey

Jan 24, 2023
After the Sponsorship approval, you will have to apply for Permanent Residence , after submitting your PR application you will get an email from IRCC which will include your File number or G number and your IUC number then your PR application file will be transfered to your Visa Office ( I got the email 2 weeks after the submission).

The next step will be to wait for the Visa office to call you for an interview, a medical exam.
I don't know the approximate time to get a call for interview after submitting your PR application because the processing time is not the same from different Visa Offices.
I couldn't wait any longer, but your message makes me a little more hopeful and optimistic about November and December. I hope you are successful wherever you are in the world. The response system of the Quebec Immigration Department is very slow and frustrating, and there is no way to communicate with them. Thank you again for telling us about your experience.