Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
Hi every body

I am live in Malaysia and I am applying for immigration to Canada on (private sponsorship( Group of 5) category ) my sponsors have been accepted on Oct 2009 . hence KL office has contact me asking for submit my application (IMM 0008 ..etc..)

I have submitted my application to CIC KL office since (a year ago) Nov 2009 and just receive an acknowledgment letter from them on august 2010 :mad: on receiving my application without any mention about the duration time to finalize my case ?? :'(.. Know am waiting their contact for interview and the approval since that...

any one now more details regarding KL office and their processing time or any information regarding my case of CIC KL office..

thanks a lot

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
any information regarding this case. ??

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you log in to eCAS it will give you your individual processing steps.

For general time information, this the official CIC page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Best of luck!

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
Karlshammar said:
Hi,

If you log in to eCAS it will give you your individual processing steps.

For general time information, this the official CIC page:

Best of luck!
thanks ..
I used the eCAS and it is just show me that we r processing ur application since Nov 2009 . without mention about the duration. and for estimate processing time there is no info about KL CIC office as well.

best regards;