+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
OK then u r just left with the background checks it may take about 2 to 6 months depending on the amount of applications in the country u applied.
thanks for the info, but why does background check takes so long? I am only person haha

TE1234

Aug 6, 2023
thanks for the info, but why does background check takes so long? I am only person haha
Yeah but they should make sure that u can't cause a threat to canada weather through ur health status ( if u have any disease that threat the population of canada ) or criminal record ( if u have done any crime before ). So this part is extremely important to them.
As long as u don't have any problems don't worry ur process is already at its last stages.

Good luck hope u hear good news soon

Reactions: amanofadam

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Yeah but they should make sure that u can't cause a threat to canada weather through ur health status ( if u have any disease that threat the population of canada ) or criminal record ( if u have done any crime before ). So this part is extremely important to them.
As long as u don't have any problems don't worry ur process is already at its last stages.

Good luck hope u hear good news soon
thanks. That is very refreshing, I will keep things updated in here.

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
[
I think you already sent them an email, but if you didn’t do it. IMO they are still working on your background check. May I know where are you comes from ? And where are you applying from ?
Hi bro are you in Canada? Or still waiting?

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Did you ask embassy by email about your process and why it is taking so long for visa, since you have already got decision made quickly?
I've no idea sometimes visa office make quick but then they fall behind the last step of your application it's really frustrating for some people

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I've no idea sometimes visa office make quick but then they fall behind the last step of your application it's really frustrating for some people
yeah bro it is very frustrating, but sometimes you need to ask them, ask embassy and iom about your application progress

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
yeah bro it is very frustrating, but sometimes you need to ask them, ask embassy and iom about your application progress
Do you know everytime you send a message to visa office your application will be push back from the queue to the back that what my lawyer told me it's a fact cause it happened to me after the interview

Reactions: amanofadam

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
Permanent Residence
  1. received on October 20, 2022.
  2. started January 5, 2023.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you a letter on February 21, 2023. Bio done
  5. Pre arrival sent 27 may 2023
  6. MR 30 may 2023
  7. Medical results have been received.
Still waiting decision made my visa office in Singapore

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Permanent Residence
  1. received on October 20, 2022.
  2. started January 5, 2023.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you a letter on February 21, 2023. Bio done
  5. Pre arrival sent 27 may 2023
  6. MR 30 may 2023
  7. Medical results have been received.
Still waiting decision made my visa office in Singapore
Hi I applied in 2019 still waiting for my flight ✈ for 6 months now you must be very lucky guys

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Do you know everytime you send a message to visa office your application will be push back from the queue to the back that what my lawyer told me it's a fact cause it happened to me after the interview
wow i did not know that, haha i am not sending email to them anymore