+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.
Good day,
According to the little experience I have, I would like to ask you when did u do your interview ? And what the Visa Officer (s) who interviewed you told you after interview?

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Good day,
According to the little experience I have, I would like to ask you when did u do your interview ? And what the Visa Officer (s) who interviewed you told you after interview?
Don't worry if you get a line of requesting Medical exam on your eCAS just know you will do it, it's just an administrative formality

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
Good day,
he didnt say anything.he just asked me if i have documents to give him and i gave him my nationalty id card at the end of the interview. i did my interview on march 7

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
he didnt say anything.he just asked me if i have documents to give him and i gave him my nationalty id card at the end of the interview. i did my interview on march 7
I Would advise you to send an email to the Visa Office asking about the medical exam but don't worry, I know someone last year, he did interview in May and waited to get a call for medical exam from OIM till August last year.

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
I Would advise you to send an email to the Visa Office asking about the medical exam but don't worry, I know someone last year, he did interview in May and waited to get a call for medical exam from OIM till August last year.
visa office already sent on ecas to undergo medicals,but the problem is on iom

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
visa office already sent on ecas to undergo medicals,but the problem is on iom
Sent the email telling them that OIM ****( asylum country) didn't receive a medical letter because OIM works on Visa Office order, if you didn't receive an appointment for medical exam u cannot do it

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
In the email mention that in the eCAS they added a line of medical request but at OIM u havenot yet gotten tan appointment for medical exams
I would like to ask the medical request line on eCAS, it has been added after interview or before ?

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
okay i will, they sent me on ecas a so does this mean its counting the 30 days time frame for complying their request?