Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Passports with medicals send on 18 July 2012 to CIC
LANDED..........
Jan 2013
Hi all,
I will be landing in June first week,
Will need Private Health insurance for first 3 months, can anybody help me which one is good for my family. (spouse + my baby)

Thanks
Champ

Motek

Jan 21, 2013
champ_indian said:
Hi all,
I will be landing in June first week,
Will need Private Health insurance for first 3 months, can anybody help me which one is good for my family. (spouse + my baby)

Thanks
Champ
CALL RBC or Royal Bank Of Canada they have the cheapest health insurance for new immigrants and visitors..it cost something like $1.00 + a day for $10,000 health coverage (the cheapest) or $2.00+ a day for $15,000 health coverage.

or email this RBC Health Advisor ----rhodadel03@yahoo.ca

Insurance-Broker

Apr 1, 2013
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheapest doesn't mean the best coverage! Banks here will sell any product and their employees doesn't necessarily have the proper knowledge of the product.

As an independent broker, I can advise of the right product based on your need and budget. Please contact me via email or private message.

Motek

Jan 21, 2013
Insurance-Broker said:
Cheapest doesn't mean the best coverage! Banks here will sell any product and their employees doesn't necessarily have the proper knowledge of the product.

As an independent broker, I can advise of the right product based on your need and budget. Please contact me via email or private message.
the person is also working as a broker affiliated with RBC the coverage and amount varies on age and the coverage of the health insurance. this is being done thru online application by the broker and after you paid you will received an instant confirmation thru your email with your policy number and guidelines of your coverage..i guess what the broker offered to my friend is the lowest and cheapest at CAD10,000. at $1.00+ a day or CAD 15,000 at $2.00+ a day and it covered everything.from consultation thru emergency treatment and confinement.
Anyway we're just grateful that you as a broker have the time to help people in this forum. Thank you

Insurance-Broker

Apr 1, 2013
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Motek said:
the person is also working as a broker affiliated with RBC the coverage and amount varies on age and the coverage of the health insurance. this is being done thru online application by the broker and after you paid you will received an instant confirmation thru your email with your policy number and guidelines of your coverage..i guess what the broker offered to my friend is the lowest and cheapest at CAD10,000. at $1.00+ a day or CAD 15,000 at $2.00+ a day and it covered everything.from consultation thru emergency treatment and confinement.
Anyway we're just grateful that you as a broker have the time to help people in this forum. Thank you
I work as an independent broker and have contracts with a variety of insurance companies that offer different products.It's totally different than a RBC advisor selling a policy through RBC.

I try my best to assist everyone. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I deal with seven insurance companies that offer coverage until OHIP is reinstated. At a minimum you need emergency medical travel insurance however there are a few plans available that are more comprehensive.

You can contact me directly I will be happy to assist you I am a broker in Toronto Ontario

you can also visit my web site www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
You can also contact haver who is very popular on this forum and widely acknowledged expert in such kind of insurance http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/haver-u23221.html

AAK

Jul 1, 2009
Please confirm that we are intend to land in Toronto in few month..

my family consist my wife (primary applicant) and a baby over 2 years..

my wife is pregnant and when we will land it is about 2 month for delivery.. will it cover by private insurance, how much is the cost, and any other suggestion.. please advise...

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to be careful if your wife is pregnant, many plans will not cover pregnancy. If you are serious I am in Toronto if you contact me directly I can shop to see what options are available. Bear in mind this is time consuming so if you plan to use another broker I would have little interest in doing this work unless I know you will be purchasing the coverage with me, as I mentioned I now deal with seven insurance companies for Travel Insurance, what you require is a bit more comprehensive and unfortunately there are fewer options.

If a broker that replied to you has a policy that will cover your specific need I would be open to them posting a reply with a specific policy for your needs.

Wishing you all the best on your trip.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the latest on Manulife from CBC Marketplace
http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2012/trippedup/

This video is worth watching.

I do not deal with manulife at this time for travel insurance I do deal with Blue Cross, TIC, RSA and others for this product.

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
We do deal with all 10 travel insurance providers.
You can find all of them using our visitors to Canada insurance quotes calculator
http://www.arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada/

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blue cross is good coverage in Ontario and I also deal with many insurance companies that other brokers do not offer like Reliable Life. I have more than seven companies to deal with but not all insurance is suitable for Super Visa or Visitors to Canada.

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
We deal with 10 insurance companies but you need just one.
To find the most convenient you can use our insurance quotes calculator.
It is worth to take a look http://supervisabestinsurance.com/visitors-calc/
Thank you.