+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Priority Skills - Newfoundland and Labrador PNP

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Has anyone in this group applied for the NLPNP International Graduate Category? How long after you submit on the NLPNP portal did you receive a response>

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
Has anyone else got PNP from Newfoundland and Labrador under priority skills?

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,

Finally, we received the nomination letter from Newfoundland and upon accepting the same 600 points got added to the express entry profile.
Also received the federal ITA in the last express entry CRS draw for PNP held on 22 Dec 2021.
hi who was your officer and what all were the queries raised during process? mine i think they just started and asked for bank statement latest. how long it took for u to get the invitation?

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
hi who was your officer and what all were the queries raised during process? mine i think they just started and asked for bank statement latest. how long it took for u to get the invitation?
Hi,
Our officer was Ms Megan.
They had asked for an updated bank statement and employment reference letter which had to be submitted within 5 business days. After that, it took three weeks to get the nomination and luckily it was one day before the express entry draw so we had accepted the nomination and straight away got the ITA from the express entry pool due to additional 600 points from the above nomination.

I have given detailed timeline in the signature as of now for your reference.

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
i think Blue dart is doing wonderful service to overseas
Thanks but the blue dart was almost three times the cost of India post. so opted for the India post.
Fortunately, the documents were received safe and sound to the destination although it took three weeks to deliver.

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
ok thats fine, but in my case when i send documents to IQAS , Indian post took almost one month to reach there and it was unable to track also.

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
Our officer was Ms Megan.
They had asked for an updated bank statement and employment reference letter which had to be submitted within 5 business days. After that, it took three weeks to get the nomination and luckily it was one day before the express entry draw so we had accepted the nomination and straight away got the ITA from the express entry pool due to additional 600 points from the above nomination.

I have given detailed timeline in the signature as of now for your reference.
ok mine is also Megan Howse. the officer asked me for updated statement. Hope nothing more they will ask.

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,

Finally, we received the nomination letter from Newfoundland and upon accepting the same 600 points got added to the express entry profile.
Also received the federal ITA in the last express entry CRS draw for PNP held on 22 Dec 2021.
where r u from in India? i am from Kerala
do we need to send all the documents via courier for invitation?
are u planning to land in Newfound land?

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
where r u from in India? i am from Kerala
do we need to send all the documents via courier for invitation?
are u planning to land in Newfound land?
Hi, I am currently residing in Delhi but also belong to Kerala.
We send all the documents online through their PNP portal.
Yes, initially we plan to stay in Newfoundland.

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
how much will be the cost for NNAS? Shall we do it for RN and Lp together?
It is better to apply for both RN and LPN together if you are going to land in six months as RN advisory report is going to be non-comparable will take more time to clear Nclex and other competencies.
on the other hand, you can get LPN comparable report based on a Nursing degree and work experience in India.