+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Priority Processing under Quebec Selection Certificate"Permanent Workers"

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
My training/experience falls in preferred areas of training"Business Management".MICC sent me an acknowledgment the very next day they recevied my application for CSQ,however, the AOR does not show that my application will be prioritized for processing.In addition,I sent my application to HongKong BIQ.
How do I make sure that they are prioritzing my application for CSQ? Should I contact them or they will send me a letter or something later on.

Seniors and other fellows please help.

Thank you very much....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

atif_butt said:
My training/experience falls in preferred areas of training"Business Management".MICC sent me an acknowledgment the very next day they recevied my application for CSQ,however, the AOR does not show that my application will be prioritized for processing.In addition,I sent my application to HongKong BIQ.
How do I make sure that they are prioritzing my application for CSQ? Should I contact them or they will send me a letter or something later on.

Seniors and other fellows please help.

Thank you very much....

You got the priority processing from MICC. The processing time for Skilled worker Quebec in Hong Kong is 6-9 months for 80 % of the applications.